ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

10p Podcast #104

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IN YOUR FACE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shaunholley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10p Podcast #104
    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 1:47pm
You'll go APE over our latest show, out now. There's plenty of MONKEY-ing around from our hosts as one of them struggles to learn the ROPES on the featured game. OK, that's enough... http://tenpencearcade.co.uk/ or iTunes.

ShaunHolley.
Shooting stuff right in't face.

Co-host of http://tenpencearcade.co.uk
giantkeeling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giantkeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:59pm
Just listened to it at the gym. It gave me an extra boost of strength which enabled me to pump like I've never pumped before! Superb as usual, keep up the excellent work chaps.
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 10:57pm
Another great podcast chaps, I keep missing the deadlines on the scores, I am always a week out of sync with the deadlines, not that it matters, looking at the scores I would have been last each week anyhow :).

I took your advice and watched the attract mode of Ali Baba and still had no idea what I was meant to be doing.  Had a play on DK Jnr too, to be honest never really had much love for the DK games, but was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable DK Jnr was.

I watched the trailer the other day for Ready Player One, think I may have to go see that at the Cinema, just followed your link to the little mini arcade web browser games, the movie tie game is good fun, really reminds me of the C64 days.

I love the Robert Smith flyer, did make me laugh.

I was all excited at the prospect of Ms Pacman, but guess I'll have a stab at Strikers 1945 III, I have the earlier versions on the PS1, and they are a good laugh.

Keep it up. 
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 11:05pm
Nice to hear of Shaun's new found love for the Super Star Soldier / Gunhead series on the PC-Engine. Cut my teef on these in the early 90's, still love them to this day. I shall have to get them on my in-cab pi box I think! Approve

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 7:00am
Fantastic pod cast guys.
Thanks for giving this game justice,such a good game that always gets over looked because of the time it takes to get into.
It does take a while to learn the patterns and where the right safe spots are,but once you know them it’s all down to skill and good multi tasking.
It’s also has a great risk reward element which is always a good recipe for any good game and a bane for any greedy game player.
Improvement to the bug in the spring would be a welcome improvement,other than that the game is perfect .
Both game and Watch variations are excellent too,I recommend.
Loved this pod cast.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic