ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtuality > Virtuality Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

3D RETRO ARCADE DEMO.........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyElyod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 2:07pm
BLATANT PLUG....Big smile   £9.99

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/sell-t-shirts?PFC[XcK7dxZRHqPVjU4Ml0dbR6EFr4eSHl]

GAME ON...........................................................Thumbs Up
WHO DARES GINS !!
pooman2084 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooman2084 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:55am
Can't wait. :)
Shekel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shekel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 11:37am
Originally posted by _Matt_ _Matt_ wrote:

You can hear the music blasting out from all the other cabs around you, it really feels like you are actually there.

I know this is an old post but that's not actually true. The sound isn't from the cabs around you, it's a pre-recorded ambient track.

It would be great if with each cab you could add a short mp3 loop so that it would play that when you're near but I'm not sure if they have plans for that.
TonyElyod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyElyod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 6:45pm
http://store.steampowered.com/app/465780/

BLATANT PLUG.....!!!LOL

GAME ON...................Thumbs Up
WHO DARES GINS !!
JonTron View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonTron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 12:41am
I have this and it is fantastic. Even on my low end PC I get some decent frame rates. Don't have any VR unfortunately but I am experimenting with streaming it to my phone and using something like Google Cardboard. 
Got my arcade setup thanks to Simply Austin on YouTube. Here's a link to his setup guide.

Originally posted by Shekel Shekel wrote:

Originally posted by _Matt_ _Matt_ wrote:

You can hear the music blasting out from all the other cabs around you, it really feels like you are actually there.

I know this is an old post but that's not actually true. The sound isn't from the cabs around you, it's a pre-recorded ambient track.

It would be great if with each cab you could add a short mp3 loop so that it would play that when you're near but I'm not sure if they have plans for that.

My cabs are running attract mode mp4's, so you get the sounds from each cab as you walk past.

Edited by JonTron - 09 Dec 2016 at 12:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic