ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

£450 very tidy Space Harrier Deluxe in Glasgow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: £450 very tidy Space Harrier Deluxe in Glasgow
    Posted: 06 May 2018 at 3:03pm
Apparently this is in the Glasgow Barrowlands market right now for £450, not a wind up.

Edited by muddymusic - 06 May 2018 at 3:03pm
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Body pop View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 3:09pm
I was just looking at that on j+
Stunning ! Proper grail
Layer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 3:33pm
At least, it looks in good conditions.
big10p View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 3:41pm
Also saw this over the road. If it's still there at that price, I'd be amazed. It looks in wonderful condition.
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 6:14pm
Ah, it has become clear which one this is after talking to some other forum guys. It will very likely be missing the motor drive board but otherwise be very good.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
J69 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:05pm
Surely thats worth £1500+?

Surprised someone isn't on the way in a van
Steveylou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:26pm
I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it...

I’ll be amazed it that’s stills there. If I wasn’t hundreds of miles away I’d be there in a heartbeat.
iamjimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:29pm
Double checked my calendar... def not April 1st today...
Equites View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Chief Sheesher®

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Equites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:29pm
No good without the elusive motor board.
Atari PCB's (and most non-Atari), AR2's, Vector Deflection/HV boards repaired & refurbished.
Wanted: Non-working Atari PCBs.
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

Ah, it has become clear which one this is after talking to some other forum guys. It will very likely be missing the motor drive board but otherwise be very good.

...one that originally started out at Arcade in the I.O.W?? 
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Asteroids Cabaret Cab, Exterminator & Arkanoid set ups. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
jase38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jase38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:41pm
Looks awesome, I'd be down there if it wasn't so bloody far.
Steveylou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:44pm
For £450 I’d buy it just to sit in it while playing the 3DS version.

Bloody love that cab
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 8:53pm
Would it be unfair to ask Martin to collect it from the market knowing it’s surrounded by tons of stuff.
virtvic View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Cabaret King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtvic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:44pm
It won't be there by now...
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 10:28pm
Can you imagine it if this was on bargin hunt, there filming in glasgow and looking at everything around it and picking up stuff to try and make money on, loads of arcade nuts shouting at the screen, seriously your looking at a chair when you have a rare space harrier cab right in front of you and not even a mention

People phoning the bbc, where was that market, is that machine for sale still. Would be crazy

Amazes me why people still sell things like it local when you can advertise worldwide. Wonder what non working SH Deluxe fetch now if paperboys over £1200 lol
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
2huwman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Bensonrad Bensonrad wrote:

Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

...one that originally started out at Arcade in the I.O.W?? 

If it is from Arcadia in Ryde, then it really should be reunited with the Enduro and Outrun DLXs from there. It would be the kind thing to do. Coincidentally, I could help with that... LOL
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:42am
Where did the hang-on deluxe end up, was tempted with that when said they could possibly deliver it to me but i was hanging on for the limited one
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
2huwman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Bods Bods wrote:

Where did the hang-on deluxe end up, was tempted with that when said they could possibly deliver it to me but i was hanging on for the limited one

I'm not sure - it sold to someone and then took a fair while to be collected. I should have got it as well as the other two, but didn't have the space at that point. I was initially offered it for £200! The original monitor had been replaced with an LCD, and the PCB was broken. 
jase38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jase38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 9:37am
I think Bristol Martin mentioned he got the Hang-On.
clarkey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 10:18pm
Does anyone know if it is still there?

This is my absolute grail cab and I have been searching the UK for one for years. I will happily make the trip to go and get it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic