ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

£450 very tidy Space Harrier Deluxe in Glasgow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 8:50pm
Just wanted to add to add to this thread. When Matt originally guzumped me on the Space Harrier that was located at Arcadia on the IOW. He came over to my place with the boardstack and motor drive board from this machine. I tested his drive board in my machine and it worked perfectly, so why he needed someone else's is a mystery to me. The fault with the motion was on the boardstack, not the motor drive board. I attempted to respair it but wasn't successful as had Matt in a hurry standing over me, if he has left the boardstack with me I could have probably fixed it with help from the people here. It's a shame to see this happen to this machine but at least it has been saved by another collector who is doing his best to get it working again.
J69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 8:51pm
Saw this in the flesh today
Fredo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 8:15pm
This is great.

Few months a go i bought a outrun sitdown, but the motion board is missing.  I lost the hope until i saw this post. (the replacement is very expensive and hard to get).

If you plan to sell some boards count with me for one.

The pcb was converted to the Turbo outrun with the suicide chips. With the help of some friends and a new 68k the board back to the life.

(The pic of the machine)

Regards from Chile, and congrutalations for this work.
John Bennett View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 8:30pm
Hi Fredo - good to see you made it on here.

The Work In Progress thread on the PCB is here (I mentioned your interest yesterday
)

http://www.ukvac.com/forum/space-harrier-outrun-dx-motor-openboard-project_topic363717.html
http://www.philwip.com -sibling 'fix-off' (I’m losing by miles).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic