Any Bloodborne Players?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Busting vectors like it's 1982!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Bloodborne Players?
    Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 3:47pm
Bought this game last May and as it's so insanely hard I tried it for a bit and then shelved it because I just couldn't do it. Given it was my first (and will be my last) digital purchase, I couldn't sell it so I've come back to it a few times and last night I finally cracked the first area. With the help of a little co-op I've beaten the first two bosses.

So now I've levelled up a bit and it's looking like a whole different game at last. But boy am I confused by the stats. It has to be one of the most complex stat / build systems I've seen. And that's coming from someone who was bought the hardback guide book for their birthday last year!

So I'm looking for some help with what to point my points into?

I very much like the look of the Saw Cleaver that's glowing with fire so I was thinking to use Saw Cleaver and Saw Sword, maybe make the sword my primary and arcane that keeping the cleaver in reserve for enemies that have good fire resistance.

But I'm confused about what stats I should put into. My understanding is Arcane because the fire embued weapon will ignore the Skill and Strength. But what about the secondary weapon that isn't elemental? Or maybe I should go elemental with that too but just not fire?

Anyone able to offer some help?

Looking to finally get some usage out of the most expensive game I've ever bought!

Thefro9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thefro9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 8:04am
this was my worst game and the greatest game.
with each level you will feel you earned somthing inside.
all i can say is grind grind and grind some more.
each time take another kill.
took me a week to get off level one.
but felt better than any platinuim.
keep going.

psn id - ZuPoint

PS. i just stayed on strength after all others got to 50ish, just used sword cane and gun.

Edited by Thefro9 - 22 Feb 2016 at 8:07am
Brettster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 9:08pm
I've platinumed (is that a word?) and the extra add on content too:)
As good as this game is I really prefer the dark souls games
I've found that most of the weapons are the same in power really
The saw blade is nice as it has quick and power modes
You can only fully level up a couple of items once per play thru so concentrate on levelling your fav wepon and gun
All the bosses have set patterns and you'll find them a breeze once you have learned them

Awesome games and really do stick at it one of the most rewarding experiences in modern gaming

Now bring on Dark Souls 3
Looking for More Space!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic