ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork & NOS Parts Store
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork & NOS Parts Store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 9:36am
I've got the side art, so can do that for you. I'd need to know the height and width of your cabinet as there are a few different versions afaik.

Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 6:17pm
Hey mate. I'm after something for the instruction card space on my Blast City. Ideally something street Fighter related. Is this something you can do? Cheers
8-Bit Andy
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 9:34am
Yeah no probs to do some instruction space decals, it will deffo be worth doing a couple at once as it will work out quite expensive with postage for just 1 though.
paulcan69 View Drop Down
Can reburn OTP EPROMs! Fear my power!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulcan69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 10:07am
Mortal kombat 1 control panel overlay
I did pm you but no reply
Even if you can't do what I asked can I just get the whole thing
Do you have an image of it please?
Thanks
Paul
Arcade Otaku name: paulcan69
Jamma+ name: paulcan69
ebay name: paulcan2
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 10:27am
Whoops! Missed that sorry, have pm'd you now.
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 11:49am
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

Yeah no probs to do some instruction space decals, it will deffo be worth doing a couple at once as it will work out quite expensive with postage for just 1 though.

Cool, DM sent 
8-Bit Andy
Vamino View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 2:14pm
Thanks Olly! Big smile
hear that noise? That's me beaming mate!! LOL

Insert Coin[s]
JAG555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

Olly - If you are doing a run of these, count me in for a couple too (same as Huggers, for a Blast City).

I will e-mail you over details.

Cheers

John
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:10am
Yeah sure, it would be good to do a big sheet full of them Smile
robotech View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:11am
That topper looks well nice with the new film in it
Vamino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by robotech robotech wrote:

That topper looks well nice with the new film in it

First we had the design printed on vinyl which was OK but the colours were a bit washed out when the led tube is shining behind it. I voiced my opinion and Olly suggested getting the art printed on film which is a vast improvement when lit from behind.

The above picture was taken during Daytime and it still looked great! When there's no sunlight shining in the room the colours on the film look lovely.

Some comparison pictures:

Vinyl

Film:

Original twin topper:

I'm OCD about things like this, and when it's fitted correctly behind the original plexi you can't tell that's it's not reverse printed on it. I still need to secure it better as there is a slight warp in it, but I'll sort that out when I next tinker with it.

It took a bit of effort to remove the Chinese OR2SP logo and then repolish it, but, it's a great finishing touch to the F355/2 cab and was well worth the effort imo. Smile

The next one I have printed I'll ask Olly to put some black edging on the sides to hide the bracket inside the topper, just like the Japanese OR2SP has. For now I'll just stick some tape on the inside to mimic the edging. I'm really happy with how it looks when it's lit, we can perfect it once I get used to how nice it looks and OCD eventually kicks in. LOL

The Chinese OR2SP plexi is all white and you can see the bracket through it. I've attached a couple of pics of the Japanese Original OR2SP topper plexi and another of the Chinese OR2SP Plexi that most of us have. I reckon Olly could do a fantastic job designing a Japanese OR2SP film to upgrade from Cn OR2SP to Jp OR2SP. Smile

Insert Coin[s]
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 12:07pm
A heads up for last print run before Christmas - last date for me to get anything in for printing is Friday Dec 8th, all orders placed by then will go out the following week so in plenty of time for Christmas.

All the kit gets shut down and serviced after that, and will be back up and running the first week of January. That may also be the time the perspex and glass printer is being installed hopefully.

Silver artwork is having another run this week and next week, aiming to be sending out all the OutRun 2 foils to everyone waiting.

OutRun side art is 95% done, colour matching has gone well, just the green to fix and a few other minor adjustments and it's good to go. Some pics below of it on my cab and compared against the original art.

Having a bit of a sale at the moment with some nice prices on original art and nos parts
https://www.arcadeartshop.com/product-category/winter-sale/

I got a really nice batch of original perspex art from an op, it's all listed here.
https://www.arcadeartshop.com/product-category/new-and-used-original-artwork-and-parts/used-original-artwork/

I also got some nice NOS art, OutRun 2 DLX huge side art, full set of Rad Rally silver seat stickers, Time Crisis 4 perspex instruction decal, HOTD4 perspex and other bits here
https://www.arcadeartshop.com/product-category/new-and-used-original-artwork-and-parts/nos-original-artwork/

Been doing lots of work on marquees recently, there's a nice lot of CPS2 games covered now
https://www.arcadeartshop.com/product-category/whats-new/page/2/
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 12:11pm
We still on for the Blast City Instruction cards Olly? Street Fighter 2 Turbo and CE ideally
8-Bit Andy
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 12:14pm
I'm trying to get some nice source for those, my images for the cards all need vectoring which is a bit ott for something a few cm tall! I'm sure I've got some nos ones to scan myself but trying to find them!
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 12:16pm
Okay mate cheers, let me know as and when 
8-Bit Andy
beckscc2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckscc2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 8:58pm
fantastic job the outrun sideart Clap
Bulla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 7:06pm
Hi Olly,

Looking for New Astro City side art and 100Yen if you've got those ? I'm also interested in the instruction cards.

Thanks

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 9:05pm
I’m running some sets of that next week, the screen printed neon green can’t be matched in digital print though so the repros are a little darker.
Bulla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 9:24pm
Count me in for both please
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic