ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork & NOS Parts Store
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork & NOS Parts Store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil1637 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 12:30pm
OOOOOHHHHHH,    look at those Robo graphics pinging off the page. Who could they be for........ :)
Please visit my Arcade Diary Blog at https://neilsarcadediary.wordpress.com/

Grail search - blue Donkey kong upright.
JonTron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonTron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 12:45pm
That all looks incredible.
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 1:23pm
Wow, great work Smile

big10p View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 1:33pm
These look fantastic. Did you get my PM about a special job? Tongue I know you're very busy, so no hurry.
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 2:03pm
Cool Cool Cool

Wanted: Outrun DLX cab, Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCBs.
- Parts needed: Naomi wheels, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 8:08pm
Wow Wow Wow

That is just the nuts straight onto the plastic, new it would look good and that's better than good Star

WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Fuzzy View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 8:32pm
Awesome work, Olly!
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 7:24pm
Amazing work Olly
Steveylou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 8:57pm
I told myself I wasn't going to do it because I've spent enough on it already but... I'm going to do it Embarrassed

Olly I'll be needing Chase HQ side art for the shell you sold me. I think I have all parts needed now for a full restore but before putting it all together it would be great to freshen up the sides.

I'm heading away for a couple of days with family but I'll be in touch Thumbs Up
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 9:06pm
Did you get my PM about a back printed quiz machine topper, Olly? Realize you're very busy, but just wanted to check you got it. No rush for it. Smile
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Steveylou Steveylou wrote:

I told myself I wasn't going to do it because I've spent enough on it already but... I'm going to do it Embarrassed

Olly I'll be needing Chase HQ side art for the shell you sold me. I think I have all parts needed now for a full restore but before putting it all together it would be great to freshen up the sides.

I'm heading away for a couple of days with family but I'll be in touch Thumbs Up

Yeah sure, I've got that side art ready to go. I should be able to do the front panel art too if you want that as well, I just remembered I scanned that but didn't vector it yet - it uses art from the sides so will be easy to put together.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:40am
Originally posted by big10p big10p wrote:

Did you get my PM about a back printed quiz machine topper, Olly? Realize you're very busy, but just wanted to check you got it. No rush for it. Smile

I'll take a look now! I know there's a few people I've not gotten back to yet, since I started doing the Perspex stuff I got a bit overwhelmed with messages so trying to catch up Smile
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

Originally posted by big10p big10p wrote:

I'll take a look now! I know there's a few people I've not gotten back to yet, since I started doing the Perspex stuff I got a bit overwhelmed with messages so trying to catch up Smile
lol, yeah, I can well imagine. Just PM'd you about the PSD image file. Smile
Rastaman83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rastaman83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 9:57pm
Hello i'm looking for a side for Sega Mega-Tech,have you got this in stock?

Edited by Rastaman83 - 23 Apr 2018 at 9:57pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 9:40am
I'm sorry I don't have that artwork. I get asked for it a lot as well! If I can get the chance to get a scan or even 1 side of a nos piece I'll be sure to repro it. If a decent cab comes up I'll probably buy it just to scan the art!
BraveDave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BraveDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 8:57pm
This is amazing! Just bought a CPO for my UK Playchoice, she's gonna look beautiful! I've waited many years for this day. Thanks muddymusic!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 7:24pm
Donkey Kong perspex samples were done today, first time trying front printed plexi and also first time using tinted stuff so was fun watching these come together. A couple of adjustments needed to brighten up the colours to compensate (pantone matching varies depending how thick the white layer is so very hard to get right first time!) and they'll be a perfect match against my original set.

Control panel plexi is also being worked on right now, I've got Virtvic doing his lovely precision work on them to get them shaped and button & bolt holes drilled ready, then I'll get some printed.

Also just added the Insert coin decals to the shop in both 25 Cent USA and the UK 10p ones, as well as the DK wide instruction decal that goes under the bezel.

Edited by muddymusic - 15 May 2018 at 7:25pm
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 7:36pm
Been waiting for the dk bezel and cp. Mine are scratched and burnt. Put me down for one of each, great work.
JonathanClayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanClayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 8:35pm
Gorgeous Olly! I’ll definitely be ordering some of the DK stuff! Plus a 10p sticker for my HeliFire
mynintendoarcade.com
Steveylou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 2:55am
Those DK samples look amazing Olly Shocked

I posted this in the "This arrived today..." thread a few days ago but thought it worth adding here too.  I received this perspex Unigame marquee last week and was blown away by the quality. It's absolutely incredible. So happy with it.

Thanks Olly Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic