ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork Store - New pieces
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork Store - New pieces

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork Store - New pieces
    Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:04pm

http://www.arcadeartshop.com/

For those of you that don't know I've been doing repro artwork across the UK forums for a few  years now, and at the start of the year I set up a proper online store. Since then I've been spending more and more of my time working on arcade artwork and have built up a nice inventory of exclusive stuff that's not been done anywhere else, and I'm working on new pieces every week now. I've been helped out a lot by people generously sharing their original art with me so it can be scanned and preserved so a big thank you to everyone who helped out.

If anything shows as back order don't worry, my printing is done just 5 miles away from me now and reprints of stuff is ready in 3 or 4 days, so you won't have to wait long at all. I ship anywhere in Europe, the USA and Australia and of course the UK. Thanks for all your support so far :)

Edited by muddymusic - 13 Jun 2017 at 6:05pm
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
corn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 4:05pm
Order placed - cheers for the Discount :-)
frsj8112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frsj8112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 12:24pm
Nice one muddy!

One question, have you had any prints done for the Dino King CPO?

cheers
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 12:37pm
Dino King artwork is something I can certainly do :)
These are 3 cabs I converted with full custom art.

corn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 10:05pm
My order arrived today, super quick delivery - Cheers Muddy... looks great..

slowcade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 10:26pm
I am looking for a CPO for the European Centipede fullsize upright. Is that in the works? Smile
The blue colour is brighter than the US version.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 10:58pm
I just vectored the euro cabaret centi cpo last week so I'll look at some pics see what I can do.
tronads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tronads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 12:52am
I wouldnt mind the Dinoking Aero City style top and bottom marquee bits on their own...is this something you can do Olly ? and how much ?
Can't seem to find them on the site, presume a custom order.
Chunksin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chunksin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 9:57am
Order placed, cheers for the discount Olly Thumbs Up
slave01 View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slave01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:28am
Those Dinos look sick mate!
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:36am
I'm going to need some artwork for my Dino King cabs when I get working on them soon
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
slave01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slave01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:38am
Yeah same here.  I think I'm gonna go generic Sega, although I quite fancy Shinobi.  Looks slick that!
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:41am
Ditto on the Dino King stuff here, but Olly already knows about that ;)

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Bomb Jack, Rolling Thunder
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip/screw for Dino King Door
slave01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slave01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:46am
Is that a Dedicated Midi Midnight resistance I spy?  Loved that game, completely forgot about it!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:47am
I just did 2 full sets for someone, they wanted complete art for the cab that covered the whole sides and the front door so they didn't have to respray it.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 10:54am
Originally posted by tronads tronads wrote:

I wouldnt mind the Dinoking Aero City style top and bottom marquee bits on their own...is this something you can do Olly ? and how much ?
Can't seem to find them on the site, presume a custom order.

Yeah not put them on the site yet, but I will do this week as it's stuff I get asked for a lot. I've put the prices for the cab I did recently below for an idea of costs, I can also do pieces die-cut to shape like I did on my own cabs, and can also put on a pre-mask protective layer over the print side for a little more.

I've also just got the option of using a easy-apply non-bubble vinyl with permanent adhesive that makes fitting big pieces of art really easy, it's textured on the adhesive side so you can push any air bubbles out easily, then when it dries the texture goes flat and give a super strong bond.

Full cover dino art pricing for the cab above:

Control Panel Overlay, 430x190mm, gloss laminated adhesive vinyl, straight cut – need trimming around edge once fitted to cabinet. £12.

Instruction decal, 340x50mm, reverse printed vinyl to stick under plastic. £4.

Marquee decal, 370x160mm, reverse printed vinyl to stick under plastic. £12.

Front Door decal, 430x540mm, gloss laminated adhesive vinyl. £23

Pair side art left and right pieces (2 decals), full size straight cut to be trimmed around cabinet edge once fitted, 475x1160mm, £68.

slave01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slave01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 12:46pm
Yeah mate, that Sega version looks sweet as. Probs will go with something like that with a Shinobi Marquee.  •Added to the list! Big smile 
frsj8112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frsj8112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 12:48pm
Nice work muddy, has there been any interest in making a Astro City variant? :)
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by frsj8112 frsj8112 wrote:

Nice work muddy, has there been any interest in making a Astro City variant? :)

Yeah, I've been talking about doing an astro + blast theme for my Dino Bros. Or maybe a Versus City cab as I'm planning on linking them up eventually (artwork is harder to find for that one).

And for midnight resistance...

Definitely going to have to do a linup thread for all these custom designed + artworked dinos / mushi cabs!

Edited by Flinnster - 24 Nov 2016 at 1:44pm

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Bomb Jack, Rolling Thunder
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip/screw for Dino King Door
Outrun2 View Drop Down
Colonel Outrun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Outrun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by corn corn wrote:

My order arrived today, super quick delivery - Cheers Muddy... looks great..

Amazing to see this sticker repro'd so well and mounted to a seat.  One of the major grails for OR2 cabs.

Top work Olly! Thumbs Up
Would like:
No more cabs.. please!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic