ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork Store - New pieces
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade Art Shop - Repro Artwork Store - New pieces

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 10:10am
More stuff is done on the new thick texture vinyl now,
Lordsvale MVS cpo's, Electrocoin Street Fighter cpo's, Electrocoin Centi Street Fighter dedicated cpo and Euro Robotron's all in hand now.

I did a restoration of a dedicated Street Fighter panel, was very pleased how it came out.

One of the biggest improvements from an original cpo I've done is this Konami X-Men one, this hasn't ever been reproed before and all the ones I've ever seen have been horribly faded.

I got sent a complete panel so was able to fully vector it, and pull the original colours from under where the buttons were fitted and in a few rigorously cleaned areas to get the proper palette.

It's gone from this:

To this!

Had a few people say their Euro Centipede cabaret was different to my version so went and found out why. The one I scanned in was a REV-5 version which must be a later revision, so with some help from Tony Temple I made a second print which uses the same colour scheme as the earlier version which I think is the most commonly seen one.

Finally got Sega Rally 2 side art sorted.

And got a few nos OutRun 2 view/start VR panels so added on my sticker to make up a few sets of those.

Next week I'm doing another run of silver OutRun 2 stuff, so anyone waiting on that will hopefully be sorted out very soon.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
dj_yt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 10:23am
Awesome stuff. How close is the Space Harrier art now Olly?
Wanted: More Faulty Sega PCBs! :-D
slave01 View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slave01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 10:25am
AWESOME WELLS! 

X-Men looks sweet as!
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 11:18am
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

More stuff is done on the new thick texture vinyl now,
Lordsvale MVS cpo's, Electrocoin Street Fighter cpo's, Electrocoin Centi Street Fighter dedicated cpo and Euro Robotron's all in hand now.

I did a restoration of a dedicated Street Fighter panel, was very pleased how it came out.

Awesome thatBig smile, to compare here's scan of my panel... The other one from the Goliath has hardly any artwork left
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 11:25am
Need to scan a few more bits to send you, I've done the Outrun original Shifter also got scan of the Op Wolf Start incase it's needed and before I stick it back on the machine

WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
djob1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djob1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 11:46am
im in needs of some house of the dead 3 artwork and virtua fighter2 artwork if you can help?
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by dj_yt dj_yt wrote:

Awesome stuff. How close is the Space Harrier art now Olly?

It's done, Jodo has been very helpful with me sending colour samples back and forth and we now have a match we're both happy with. The first full set will be printed next week Smile

Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 12:50pm
Just a thought, shouldn't this be a sticky at the top of the section or one maybe in the Artwork section for you new work etc
DanP View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Whipcracker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 1:12pm
Good idea Chris, now Sticky'd!
jrm88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrm88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 1:48pm
Sweet. I was looking for this last week but couldn't find it. Is the search engine busted at the moment ?
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by jrm88 jrm88 wrote:

Sweet. I was looking for this last week but couldn't find it. Is the search engine busted at the moment ?

Thats what I thought today and then have to go down a page or 2 to find again. Quite often there are still people asking about artwork so thought it should be at the top for people to find easier

Cheers DanSmile
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 6:09pm
Space Harrier is done Big smile

Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 6:13pm
You missed a dot ;)

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Bomb Jack, Rolling Thunder
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip/screw for Dino King Door
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 6:15pm
Thanks for that LOL
Danscu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danscu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 6:17pm
Looks amazing Olly
WTB
Sega Shootout Pool marquee
Namco Ace Driver PCB
Namco Point Blank 2 I/O
Electrocoin Goliath Mk 3
dj_yt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 7:46pm
Put me down for a set of the Space Harrier art! Looks fantastic.
Wanted: More Faulty Sega PCBs! :-D
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 8:45pm
That looks great!
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

Thanks for that LOL

LOL Only joking of course, great job as always! Big smile

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Bomb Jack, Rolling Thunder
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip/screw for Dino King Door
strykr View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Flinnster Flinnster wrote:

You missed a dot ;)

LOL
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder
nurtuo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 9:05pm
Great work. Some really nice art.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic