Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Trade Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade Card Collecting!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitecomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arcade Card Collecting!!
    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 1:38pm
Hi all,

I'm trying to complete a few sets of arcade cards to have a complete set... I know some people also like to keep these...

So I have some Wangan Midnight spares and some spare Initial D cards (new/used).

The picture shows 2 cards Id like to get first, but I'm after Initial D (JAP) and Wangan Midnight Max Tune cards (new/used)... so if you have any please let me know.
cheekibreeki View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekibreeki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 7:44pm
jasonm737 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonm737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 8:09pm

Mine are all for my max tune 3 machine and different from what you want but if you need them, just shout.

Edited by jasonm737 - 28 Apr 2021 at 8:26pm
Wanted: Roadblasters and Chase HQ
whitecomet View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitecomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2021 at 8:09am
Thanks got them, but someone with a machine may find them usefull if they wanna try other car mods.

Originally posted by jasonm737 jasonm737 wrote:

Mine are all for my max tune 3 machine and different from what you want but if you need them, just shout.
Thanks got those, just not as spares... nice to see your running the machine too :) 
If you ever decided to collect, then I think I got some you need :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic