Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade Club Leeds Opening 30th May

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriseric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arcade Club Leeds Opening 30th May
    Posted: 17 May 2019 at 8:22pm
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 8:28pm
YEaaaaay

Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Euro Millipede inner Bezel. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Outrun PCBs & SNES GAMES
iamjimmi View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 8:45pm
Oh yes!

I'll be there - really looking forward to this.

Well done Andy!!!!
RygarR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 9:07pm
Wahoo! Awesome! I'll miss the opening, but I'll be there the weekend after. Can't wait.
J69 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 9:23pm
What are the opening hours on Friday the 31st. I'm gonna bring the bike down from Newcastle
jasonm737 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonm737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 9:37pm
Woohoo!!! Are we queuing up outside the night before with sleeping bags to be first in like Apple fans on a new phone release lol. Actually, that would probably make good press if someone did it and told the papers.

Andy, if you’re reading this, good luck with it. Really hope its a massive success and you expand further....preferably Glasgow
Wanted:Outrun, Rave Racer, Virtua Cop 2, HOTD...and dreaming: G-LOC R360(Don't have the space but if I can afford one then it means I've won the Lotto so I'll just buy a bigger house)
Brettster View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 9:41pm
YES!!!
Looking for More Space!!
Flinnster View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 9:41pm
Sadly can't make it. Have baby related duties on that day.

WTD: Outrun DLX cab, Rolling Thunder pcb
Parts WTD: Dino King Door, Coin Box, Coin Chute
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 10:35pm
Thank you for the support guys :) a little bit of exclusive info for you all before we start the big announcements next week - Leeds is the same size as Bury with 3 floors, we’re opening with around 250 machines (not including all the PC’s/consoles/classic computers) and will match Bury with around 300 by the end of the year.... both venues will have
All the classics you’d expect (SI/Pacman/star Wars/paperboy/720/warlords/tron etc) but will also feature venue specific
Games - Leeds for instance has loads of the Sega hydraulic machines, monthly passes will work across all Arcade Clubs
And food and drink prices will be the same great value :)

Lots more to come :)

Andy

Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

Arcade Club Home Page
Kriseric View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriseric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by jasonm737 jasonm737 wrote:

Andy, if you’re reading this, good luck with it. Really hope its a massive success and you expand further....preferably Glasgow

Having moved to Leeds from Glasgow relatively recently, I hadn't fully warmed to the new city. But now I feel as though I've won the geography lottery LOL! Still miss Glasgow :)

poakleyleeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poakleyleeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:23pm
Cannot wait for the big machines!!
Tactical Genius View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tactical Genius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:26pm
Great news!

Leeds gets to experience what we've been taking for granted in Manchester for a while. Imagine having the Greatest arcade in the world on your doorstep. You'll be going there all the time. Believe me.
ian_us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian_us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:35pm
That looks like one hell of an arcade, seriously. I will try to make a special trip next time I'm in the UK
bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Call me jamma jim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:41pm
Shall we do a opening night for vaccers on Saturday 1st June?
Always looking for a bargain.
Wanted., bezerk, mad planets.
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by bonehead bonehead wrote:

Shall we do a opening night for vaccers on Saturday 1st June?

I’d leave it a few weeks (at least)
I expect it to be manic the first weekend

Andy
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

Arcade Club Home Page
Steveylou View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 2:10am
Congratulations Andy.  Really looking forward to making the trip Thumbs Up
robotech View Drop Down
User
User

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 5:27am
Shame its in leeds
Arcade club birmingham next please but single floor like the old arcade club bury with the penny sweets and the shop that sold clay moddels bring back the small family busness atmosphere me and my kids used to love we traveled two hours plus each way for it every month   
I think the other floors diluted the experiance
Too commercial too many beared hipsters drinking larger
And all the pins got moved to the second floor
Not a dig andy i just prefered the old set up

Edited by robotech - 18 May 2019 at 7:19am
neil1637 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil1637 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 7:34am
Best of luck Andy, cant wait to get a weekend off and come through! Sounds great though.
Please visit my Arcade Diary Blog at https://neilsarcadediary.wordpress.com/

Grail search - Donkey Kong and Pole Position upright.
vib_ribbon View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vib_ribbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 8:12am
All the best, Andy.

At which venue will you be spending the most time if people wanna see you?
onepunchrob View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onepunchrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 11:24am
Will the setup be the same, only allowing kids on one floor with the cheaper price? Thinking of bringing the family on the 1st.

Looking forward to it being up the road from work :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic