Forum Home Forum Home > Pinball > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Arcade club quick visit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arcade club quick visit
    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 8:58pm
Another awesome day today at AC. I went in and thought

'oh no is this it, maybe they have cut back a bit because of Leeds'

Then I was told I was on the wrong floor haha (numpty). It was only like a quick visit but awesome to see all the classics in place.

BRILLIANT WORK GUYS

Edited by Beaps - 24 Aug 2019 at 9:03pm
You need a RGH/Jtag Xbox 360 Console, ready to go, drop me a PM.
(.Y.)
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 10:33pm
Thanks for visiting, I was in Leeds today :/ I would have loved to have had a chat with you over a beer :)

Andy
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

Arcade Club Home Page
Beaps View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by u72 u72 wrote:

Thanks for visiting, I was in Leeds today :/ I would have loved to have had a chat with you over a beer :)

Andy

That would of been awesome bro, but I know you are mega busy at the moment. Next time for sure
You need a RGH/Jtag Xbox 360 Console, ready to go, drop me a PM.
(.Y.)
akuma matata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akuma matata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 8:51am
Hope you had a great time even if it was a quick visit Thumbs Up

I must say that I would defintely visit that place more if I was with other people. I sometimes go with a mate of mine but it's hard to sync our schedules these days, and when I've been on my own I feel like a bit of a Billy no mates lol

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a regular meet at Bury? Say once every month or two?
tronads View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tronads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 9:52am
Originally posted by akuma matata akuma matata wrote:

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a regular meet at Bury? Say once every month or two?

Myself, CharlieFar and a couple of others go about every 3 or so Saturdays nights.
I would go more often, but its a 120 mile round trip and my car is a bit thirsty.
akuma matata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akuma matata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by tronads tronads wrote:

Myself, CharlieFar and a couple of others go about every 3 or so Saturdays nights.
I would go more often, but its a 120 mile round trip and my car is a bit thirsty.

Great! I was thinking of posting a thread to see if anyone else fancied it as well, but if you want an extra posse member some time I'd love to come along Thumbs Up

u72, are you the owner? I've a pretty cool (heartwarming actually) story to tell you about that place, best explained in person though Smile
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 1:14pm

Originally posted by tronads tronads wrote:

Great! I was thinking of posting a thread to see if anyone else fancied it as well, but if you want an extra posse member some time I'd love to come along Thumbs Up

u72, are you the owner? I've a pretty cool (heartwarming actually) story to tell you about that place, best explained in person though Smile

Hii, yes, i’m ‘Responsible’ :D

Andy
Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

Arcade Club Home Page
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic