ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Atari Badlands Marquee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeshannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atari Badlands Marquee
    Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 1:38am
Hello everyone

Just joined up to ask if anyone can help me find a Marquee for Atari Badlands, I've found some available from various places but I can't find the original sized one which I have pasted below.

Any help is much appreciated

p.s I took mine out when cleaning and because of the age it literally exploded into pieces when I touched it Confused

Best regards
john

kiels20 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiels20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 9:20am
Same happened to my badlands marquee. Not the big topper style tho. Would love one of those. Ended up getting one printed but turned out nasty so ive been holding out for something to pop up. Could do with cpo too but cant seem to find anything. A little tight on cash at min too so I cant just ask muddy to throw something together for it to sit there untill I can pay so the art work went on hold. would love to see a full artwork set to be done maybe even the big topper too. Wishfull thinking but fingers crossed. Hope you find something pal or I get the cash to get something sorted
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 10:59am
I've got the smaller version done, the scan doing the rounds is very badly discouloured so I repaired that.

I was kindly sent scans of the cpo, but the reason I've not done it as yet is the bit of car that follows the bend of the panel is impossible to scan still fitted to the panel so haven't been able to get that part accurate in a repro.

I haven't ever seen the large version anywhere, all the cabs I've seen in the UK have been the smaller version so never had a chance to get that one worked on.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
kiels20 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiels20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 1:00pm
Muddy you tease lol.

I hope you manage to get to cpo sorted and the lower piece with the cars on too. Im not sure what happened to mine but could do with both side art ( mine has one missing ) cpo. And marquee. My bezel looks fine and is in good nick
I did see a post when I first got my badlands arcade. I think it was a fizgig restore and he did the big topper it looked ace

One day soon I hope to have this finished when I get the spare cash thanks muddy for sorting the artwork really looks good love all your work.

Just get on with the full side art for the electrocoin operation wolf too lol ??

Edited by kiels20 - 15 Jul 2018 at 1:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic