Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Atari Xevious cab.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atari Xevious cab.
    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 8:49pm
Xevious cab, on UK Ebay but located in Spain.

Without a doubt the most annoying background soundtrack when playing but if you get it for starting bid its still a bargain with shipping, one of the nicest cabs to look at as well.

big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 8:59pm
Don't like the CPO colours on it much. Maybe a specific Spanish release? But I do like the Xevious background soundtrack! It's kind of mesmerizing.
patloz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 9:01pm
Spanish sun i guess, Should have a Wico red top joystick as well but easily sorted,
Funhouse71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funhouse71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 9:04pm
The background track was a bit repetitive but as a kid I guess you could put up with a lot more than as a adult now LOL 

Looks a great original cab.
patloz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 9:09pm
For those of you who haven't suffered the background noise ........

Its this , never ending....
Funhouse71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funhouse71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 9:29pm
I think Universal's Cosmic Alien BGM was just as bad if not more annoying 
patloz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Funhouse71 Funhouse71 wrote:

I think Universal's Cosmic Alien BGM was just as bad if not more annoying 

That's a good call, CA is proper high pitched and annoying too.

I had both side by side at one point but as cosmic alien was so hard i guess i didn't play it for as long as Xevious.
Haves1979 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haves1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 10:19pm
I used to love Xevious on the NES back in the day. It was also on the last pandoras box I had.
Currycowboy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Currycowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 10:46pm
No it’s an Irish Cab. It has a bit of sun fade sure someone can sort that out on here Ollie etc?
Life's not about standing there waiting under cover for the rain to pass, it's about dancing in it!!
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Currycowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 10:48pm
It’s my Cab if anyone has any questions. Haven’t been on here for some time. It’s the last dedicated cab I have. Gone over to mame to give the kids more variety. Who am I kidding ??
Life's not about standing there waiting under cover for the rain to pass, it's about dancing in it!!
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Currycowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 1:29pm
******New Happ Vision Pro fitted*****
Someone mentioned they thought it looked like screen burn. I knew it wasn’t and was likely just bad photos and dust. When I took glass etc off to clean I remembered this was fitted with a brand new happ Visik pro out of the box. You know these are expensive and hard to get. Surely puts the value of this cab up a bit I would have though. Anyway lots more photos on the listing now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic