ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Beware The Elephant House

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfried1399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware The Elephant House
    Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 6:03pm
Beware the Elephant House. I "won" a TNT Rockola machine back in September and have paid for it plus twice the amount they originally quoted for shipping but they refuse to ship the machine or even return my emails.

http://www.elephanthouseauctions.com/details.php?lot=16795
jfried1399
AnDyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnDyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 6:24pm
We work in the dark--we do what we can--we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art.
itruk View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 6:40pm
Welcome to the forum - good first post :s

I think everyone who has bought from Elephant House, as a absentee bidder, knows that Steve can be pretty useless at shipping things.

My dad ended up going down to the auction house himself (3+ hours drive one way) to pick up his penny arade machine that he had won months earlier and had paid for postage etc..  He now attends them regularly so can pick the winnings up there and then.
WANTS:

Playchoice 10 Games
- please PM me :)
jfried1399 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfried1399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 9:43pm
Thanks.  Just don't understand how someone can do business this way.  He shouldn't accept absentee bids if he's unwilling to ship the items while stating he does offer shipping. 
jfried1399
jfried1399 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfried1399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 12:32am
All's well that ends well.  Might be a coincidence or it might be the power of social media but the Elephant House emailed and then shipped the pin a few days after I posted.  Always a great feeling getting a new toy.  Thanks for your support
jfried1399
Retroman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 6:54am
Originally posted by jfried1399 jfried1399 wrote:

All's well that ends well.  Might be a coincidence or it might be the power of social media but the Elephant House emailed and then shipped the pin a few days after I posted.  Always a great feeling getting a new toy.  Thanks for your support

Good news Thumbs Up
Wanted: Neo Geo Lordsvale Cab
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic