ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Pinball > General Pinball Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Bought myself a Creature and it is amazing!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bought myself a Creature and it is amazing!
    Posted: 19 May 2017 at 9:37am
Finally got myself a Creech and honestly it is one of the best pins ever. Made a vid about it, take a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCPhDPnMtKg
8-Bit Andy
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 9:46am
I'm lucky we've got one in a pub near us that's in really good condition so I've spent a lot of time on it, it's an amazing pin!
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 9:49am
It's a very cool pin, but i've never managed to get more than 2 ball multi-ball on it
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 9:54am
Ah awesome, love finding pins in pubs. My local has an Addams but whoever is operating it isn't looking after it so it doesn't play all that well sadly 
8-Bit Andy
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Alpha1 Alpha1 wrote:

It's a very cool pin, but i've never managed to get more than 2 ball multi-ball on it

Well the multi-ball is only 2 ball but it kinda doesn't matter as it's so frantic anyway. Good risk reward scoring system too
8-Bit Andy
Stox58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stox58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 8:55am
Welcome to the CFTBL owners club !, I've had mine for around 3 years and I still love playing it just as much now. Great artwork, music and gameplay.
bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 10:04am
I had one a few years back. Only had it 3 days and traded it as I couldn't get into it. Still if I had chance of another at a good price I would like to try again. I have heard many good things about it.

Nice video by the way.
Always looking for a bargain.
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 10:47am
Well I ended up moving Creech on. It's an excellent game but perhaps lacks a bit of depth. Possibly better in a larger collection. I think if you're like me a tend to have just one pin, there might be better options out there. But it does have a tonne of charm.
8-Bit Andy
J69 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 11:11am
I've owned every pin in the top 20 bar LOTR and Monster Bash. Got a creech for £1500 a few years back and it's in my top 3. Easy to understand rules, great sounds and art. I loved it
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 11:29am
Favourite thing about Creech is the multiball. Nailing the super jackpot is so satisfying. Very skillful game
8-Bit Andy
bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 11:41am
Picked mine up for £500 fully working and sold it on for £900. That was only about 4 years ago.

All pins are crazy money in today's terms but I still won't pay over £6/700 for one.
Most I ever payed was £1100 last year for a totan.

Would love a modern stern pin like ghostbusters or similar but until I can get one from an op for less than 1k it will never happen for me.

Always looking for a bargain.
JAG555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 7:50am
Originally posted by huggers huggers wrote:

Well I ended up moving Creech on. It's an excellent game but perhaps lacks a bit of depth. Possibly better in a larger collection. I think if you're like me a tend to have just one pin, there might be better options out there. But it does have a tonne of charm.

I loved the video, but if it's not right for you, then you did the right thing.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how much did you move it on for? I really like this Pin, but it's hard to gauge market value, as it seems all over the place!

Cheers
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 11:29am
Originally posted by JAG555 JAG555 wrote:

I loved the video, but if it's not right for you, then you did the right thing.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how much did you move it on for? I really like this Pin, but it's hard to gauge market value, as it seems all over the place!

Cheers

Thanks mate. It was a tough call letting it go as it did so much right. I wasn't sure I'd done the right thing at first but am really happy with my Ghostbusters that I got to put in it's place. You're absolutely right it is hard to value it. They don't come up for sale all that often, I think there was only around 7000 ever made and a lot of the ones that have survived have really poor holograms in them. I sold it for £3000, however I may well have been able to get more as it sold within an hour of advertising it. Not only that I had like 5 inquiries almost straight away. Guess like all these things they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay. I made a few quid on it so it all worked out for me thankfully
8-Bit Andy
JAG555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 11:17pm
Thanks for the reply mate and that is good to know. In my opinion I t's so much harder choosing a pinball over an arcade cab due to the more limited availability and choice. Plus, the prices seem to be all over the place!
The seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 7:46am
if any of you guys ever fancy selling your creech's feel free to hit me up 
huggers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by The seeker The seeker wrote:

if any of you guys ever fancy selling your creech's feel free to hit me up 

There's one for sale on Pinball Info. Guy wants £3450 for it. Looks pretty nice though 
8-Bit Andy
J69 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 12:04am
That's crazy money. £2k ish more like it
the_greeze View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_greeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 7:24am
Originally posted by J69 J69 wrote:

That's crazy money. £2k ish more like it

...like all these things they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay...

Edited by the_greeze - 09 Sep 2017 at 7:25am
J69 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 8:16am
Probably nearer £2500 actually after a quick search. Still a better choice than a £6k MM, CV, MB etc

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/cftbl.34594/#post-180345
Sciddleybop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sciddleybop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 9:16am
Yeah not so long creech £1500-£1800. It started to creep and all of a sudden people are asking north of £3k for them. Mental. Defo £2.5k max for a bloody nice one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic