Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Tech, Maintenance & Repairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

CF Card reader - Naomi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitecomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CF Card reader - Naomi
    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 9:11pm
Looking for someone who can help me out... 

I haven't an old PC with a card reader or enough admin permissions on my work laptop.

I understand to add games onto a card reader I need to know the 4 digit code of the CF card.

Then combined with the NaomiCF program I can add the code to the BIN file and add a ABC.BIN and we should be good to go.

Is anyone in the UK able to help me out with this, if I send them a couple of cards could they find the code (write it on the card) and maybe able to add the games (I think I have these is required) I would like to the cards and post back?

Any help is appreciated.
bbz149 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbz149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 10:29pm
Hmmm, let me look and see if If I can fire up this old Tosh I got after I find the PSU LOL Just checked all my old Cards and didn't put the codes on them Ermm If I rem correctly external CF Card readers wont work, I used a PCMCIA adapter with an old Laptop!
bbz149 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbz149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 10:39pm
Just had a thought! I got one of these little bad Boys that takes CF Cards Big smile it's at work at the Mo so ill take a couple of CF Cards in tomorrow and try it! I need to send your Phone as didn't get a chance Friday so ill chuck 2 Cards in with Codes on them if it works Thumbs Up

whitecomet View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitecomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:50am
yeah any help would be appreciated :)
penrhos View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:58am
If you get stuck I have a Dell d610 that works a treat for doing these (As stats what I use).
bbz149 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbz149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:25pm
Sorted, sent Cards today! Thumbs Up First time I've used that Sony for anything constructive! LOL will be handy for flashing my Taito G-Net Cards in future!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic