ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Free Stuff
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Contribution: Topper file for DariusBurst AC/EX
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Contribution: Topper file for DariusBurst AC/EX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colonel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contribution: Topper file for DariusBurst AC/EX
    Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 3:19pm
Hello,
I prepared a high definition file to print a DARIUSBURST AC EX topper that I was frustrated with not having any origin.
The crea is different from the original, but I tried to recreate a universe around the game, and in the end, I find it almost more fun than the original one.
The image below to better understand the visual:

And here is the link to download the .pdf high definition that you can give to any printer, including online, to print a large format sticker.
The final format of the file is 1.63 m long by 60 cm high, and there is 1cm of overflow for the cutting in addition, all around.
It's not the original drawing, it's a new artist version but I'm happy with the result.
slowcade View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 4:59pm
Wow! That is beautiful! I will print it and hang it as a poster. Thank you!
Brettster View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 12:47pm
super nice!
thanks for sharing :)
Looking for More Space!!
Fantazia2 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fantazia2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 5:42pm
Does anyone have a copy of this, the link doesnt work anymore.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic