ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Info > Site Maintenance and Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Dead links

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dead links
    Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:46pm
Hi guys,

All of the links on http://www.ukvac.com/tech/index.htm are dead except for the one about the Atari CAT box.

Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone on here can fix them or remove them.

Cheers,
Darryl 
DanP View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Whipcracker

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 9:49pm
Thanks for letting us know Darryl.   We do have plans to revamp the static content at some point... Honest!
DarrylB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarrylB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:47pm
Are you aware that the forum search just goes to an error page too?  I enabled Adobe Flash (as it was launching a Flash movie for the animation) but that didn't help.

I am a professional software engineer in my normal life - I mainly work on Windows based websites and webservices  (.NET/MVC/Angular JS/JQuery under IIS), but I've done a little PHP and had some *nix experience.   If I can be of any use to you, let me know.

Edited by DarrylB - 15 Jun 2018 at 9:48pm
Jodo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It's Tachikoma Time!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by DarrylB DarrylB wrote:

Are you aware that the forum search just goes to an error page too?  I enabled Adobe Flash (as it was launching a Flash movie for the animation) but that didn't help.

I am a professional software engineer in my normal life - I mainly work on Windows based websites and webservices  (.NET/MVC/Angular JS/JQuery under IIS), but I've done a little PHP and had some *nix experience.   If I can be of any use to you, let me know.

That's a very kind offer - thank you - but we are about to move to a new platform for the site that should hopefully solve these little niggles Smile
REMINDER: There are NO rules against sending a PM to buy in a Valuations thread.
Space Harrier Arcade World Record Holder!!
Twin Galaxies Official Score: 42,384,290
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic