ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > High Scores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

DEFENDER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEFENDER
    Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 4:36pm
DEFENDER 3.7 million (1982)

Edited by Goemon - 12 Jul 2018 at 4:37pm
bomjac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bomjac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:48pm
Patience of a saint you must have buddy. I hit 1,999,975 a year or two back. I only rolled it over by mistake when going for the elusive 999,975

There's a secretive facebook page for fans of the game of you wish to seek it out (Williams Defender Players Unite). Got some of the top Williams heads in the world on it - oh and some Geordie guy by the name of Spriggsy also is a member.

You'll find a few of the hanging out around the Williams cabs at NERG in Newcastle this weekend wondering where the rest of my cabs are lol.

Must remind RGP to wipe the high scores on my Roby tho - that is going to get hammered methinks.

Edited by bomjac - 12 Jul 2018 at 6:50pm
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 7:11pm
Amazing score

Please use the Index So we don't generate duplicate threads.
Goemon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 12:25am
Thanks mate, i made that score at Nobles Amusements back in the day. I had it all planed out as the place opened at 8:30 am :) i only stopped as i remember becoming really bored with the repetition. I know Paul Spriggsy very well, he is way up there i think he is like 25ish million give or take :)

I am going to NERG today so hope to break my record...NOT!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic