Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Do you know of or do a Podcast?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neoretro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you know of or do a Podcast?
    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 8:46am
Hi All,

Hope you’re all doing well.

As part of my efforts to keep people sane, inside & hopefully not feeling alone. Via our Neon Knights Arcade social media pages I’m trying to do at least 1 gaming related video a day. Where possible I’m doing them live so I can talk to people and leaving them there for people to view later.

Tonight I was going to do a shoutout for some gaming podcasts to keep people amused.

So if you’re doing one or know a good one. List below and I’ll mention it on tonight’s video.

You’ll probably get one new listener from it which will be my confused mother.

Thanks

Dave

robotech View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:20am
I dont run a podcast but some of the gaming ones i listen too if people are bored on lockdown

not sure if these have new episodes given the current situation and some have finished
But most have a back catalog avaliable

Curent listens

10 pence arcade
cranky gamers uk
Coin rejects
Retro asylum

No quater but only the early ones with carington vanston

Gameroom junkys but only the early years before they went up there own ar*e
Starting an expo and joining the gamer dad network it went downhill fast

Athletico mince , im not into football but the stupid stories and impressions are hilarious
This was recomended by vic on the ten pence arcade podcast glad he did its ace

The dreamcast junkyard -the early ones are better as its just not the same without tom presenting

Giantbomb its ok if you can put up with the adverts and loud american style
But is current and has the latest gaming news

The retro hour good if you can put up with the main presenters cheesey 80s radio dj voice some good topics and interviews

Sarcastic gamer used to be good years ago not sure it would still be funny now as a re listen the team all fell out and it ended years ago

The monkey chunk show / sanctuary 4 gamers was also another great uk gaming podcast that ended a few years ago i think steve monkeychunk is a member on here

The same coin another down to earth uk podcast - fart and nob jokes are the level of humour but was one of my favorites sadly also ended a few years ago

Arcade outsiders

John from johnsarcade
Drunk most of the time and chatting games and other stuff with his two friends
A funny podcast that ended a few years ago
He continued doing the video game outsiders podcast which is pretty rubbish
Tbh

Edited by robotech - 25 Mar 2020 at 2:24pm
Daytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets go away
Fantazia2 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fantazia2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 3:14pm
The Pie Factory Podcast is pretty good. http://piefactorypodcast.wordpress.com/

Arcade Perfect Podcast http://arcadeperfectau.podbean.com/

And the excellent Broken Token Podcast http://www.brokentoken.com/podcastpage/

Edited by Fantazia2 - 25 Mar 2020 at 3:15pm
tronads View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tronads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 4:01pm
If you are going to listen to one podcast, then it has to be the Video Game Outsiders podcast. Been going for 15 years, though I only found it about 4 or 5 years ago, it remains the highlight of my week.
The perfect blend of comedy and video games, and 3 hosts who compliment each other so well....it's just brilliant.
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 11:39am
Originally posted by tronads tronads wrote:

If you are going to listen to one podcast, then it has to be the Video Game Outsiders podcast. Been going for 15 years, though I only found it about 4 or 5 years ago, it remains the highlight of my week.
The perfect blend of comedy and video games, and 3 hosts who compliment each other so well....it's just brilliant.

Yea I agree
John and hosts are just hilarious.
Arcade outsiders was the best though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic