Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Dragon Buster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dragon Buster
    Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 5:32pm
I've got a nice and clean Dragon Buster that I've had untested for ages. I've just recently got round to making an adaptor for it but unfortunately it has some GFX faults.

Any ideas what it's worth?

stevebm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevebm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 8:11pm
last one of these I saw for sale was £200,not sure if that's the going rate or if it was overpriced,but it was fully working,it's a rare board
====WANTED====
Vector pinball plastics
TheDaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 8:44pm
Hi franco , hope you are well. I agree its a £200 board fully working - not sure why its not the best game ! Lol. Faulty i would say £100 but dont hold me to it see what others think.

Dave.
AKA Wonderboy.
xToAsTx View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xToAsTx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 12:45am
This board is one of my grails!
If you find a price you are happy with put me in the list to be interested if you are selling!
 Thanks,
 Jon
 Last one I saw fully working sold for £300..
FrancoB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 6:43am
Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated!

Wow, I didn't realise it had that much value and was sought after. If I had known I would have put a few exclamation marks in the title Smile

The game is of no interest to me and so it's certainly disponsible! I'm open to offers on this. Whatever it makes will be donated to Cancer Research.

I've had a couple of PMs about it so I'll direct them here. Let me know what you want to offer in the thread and the highest bid takes it. I'll pay for shipping so the full amount will be donated.
neo-geo-mvs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo-geo-mvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 9:02am
Originally posted by FrancoB FrancoB wrote:

The game is of no interest to me and so it's certainly disponsible!

on Cancer Research

Edited by neo-geo-mvs - 25 Nov 2018 at 9:03am
big10p View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 9:42am
Yeah, top man for donating the money! Thumbs Up
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 10:10am
This is great to see. No golem in sight.
Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 12:30pm
What a nice gesture ! That’s brilliant !
Great game that too .
What’s the bidding at so far ?
TheDaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 1:08pm
Just lost my mum to cancer only burried her a few weeks ago. I have donated lots in the past. So nice to see others doing it. I only wish i had the money to purchase this. Realy dont like the game but would realy like to give to cancer research. Maybe if the game was repaired it would meet its full potential ?? I would have no problems doing this for free to help out.

Dave.
AKA Wonderboy.
Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 2:34pm
Sorry to hear about your mum ,a great offer as well on repairing it !
I’ll open the bidding for it as a worker at £150
At least get things moving on the thread
I’m in no way trying to jump in front of the pms that have been sent
Just going by what the op wants
FrancoB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by TheDaddy TheDaddy wrote:

Just lost my mum to cancer only burried her a few weeks ago. I have donated lots in the past. So nice to see others doing it. I only wish i had the money to purchase this. Realy dont like the game but would realy like to give to cancer research. Maybe if the game was repaired it would meet its full potential ?? I would have no problems doing this for free to help out.

Dave.

I'm really sorry to hear that Dave. I hope you're ok. Cancer is an absolute bastard and I'm sure it's affected us all in one way or another which is why I think Cancer Research is a worthy cause.

Thanks for the repair offer, that's very kind of you. Clap Any ideas what might be wrong with it? I did try the common things of checking 5v and reseating eeproms but without much luck. I've not got any cabs or a supergun now so I can't do any further testing here unfortunately. 

Originally posted by Body pop Body pop wrote:

Sorry to hear about your mum ,a great offer as well on repairing it !
I’ll open the bidding for it as a worker at £150
At least get things moving on the thread
I’m in no way trying to jump in front of the pms that have been sent
Just going by what the op wants

Thanks for the offer dude! Smile

I'm not sure what's the best thing to do. Highest offer by PM was £105 for it as it is which is great. Maybe I should leave it for a day or two and see if anyone else is interested in it either as is, or fixed, and then we can decide what to do from there. 
TheDaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 4:40pm
We are ok, Just trying to get my Dad through the hard times and with Xmas coming up (She loved Xmas and could not wait to get the tree up) we may struggle a bit.
I have no clue what could be causing the fault on the board, If I had to hazard a guess I would say poss Ram fault but no where near 100% on that. It would be a matter of me getting it on the bench, Firing the scope up and doing all the diagnostics. The good thing is that its running so that's always a plus.

Dave.

P.S Superman & Strikers 1945 I had from you are now fixed and running Tongue. The Wonderboy is being a Bitch though Angry.
AKA Wonderboy.
Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 6:26pm
Yes of course ,let it run for a while and see what happens
Just trying to get the ball rolling a bit for a cause that’s close to a lot of people’s hearts
Suppose in a way it was advertised as a non worker,so the 105 for a non worker could be the winner so far
FrancoB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by TheDaddy TheDaddy wrote:

We are ok, Just trying to get my Dad through the hard times and with Xmas coming up (She loved Xmas and could not wait to get the tree up) we may struggle a bit.
I have no clue what could be causing the fault on the board, If I had to hazard a guess I would say poss Ram fault but no where near 100% on that. It would be a matter of me getting it on the bench, Firing the scope up and doing all the diagnostics. The good thing is that its running so that's always a plus.

Dave.

P.S Superman & Strikers 1945 I had from you are now fixed and running Tongue. The Wonderboy is being a Bitch though Angry.

Sounds like a tough time mate. There's never a good time for something like that but xmas time can be especially hard.

Glad you got the Superman and Strikers 1945 working! Clap

Non-working bid is £110 now Thumbs Up
FrancoB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 12:30pm
Top non-working bid is now £115.

I'm going to sell it as non-working as I think it's going to get too complicated to have working and non-working offers.

I'm going to let it run until 8pm on Sunday night (2/12/18).
TheDaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 1:44pm
How DARE someone outbid me Angry ! , Damn you all the way to arcade hell ! lol
AKA Wonderboy.
FrancoB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:59pm
£115.50! Shocked Big smile

Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:39pm
Brilliant . 50 p is 50 p
FrancoB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrancoB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:31pm
We had a last minute super sharp sniper! £120 was the final bid that takes it away Clap

Thanks all for your input and bids. I'll update once I've donated the £££.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic