E3 2014 opening events

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E3 2014 opening events
    Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 6:11pm
Seems pretty good! Not sure if the Sony one is after or later in the week.

Super Dead Rising 3 Hyper alpha EX edition looked ace

Edited by Alpha1 - 10 Jun 2014 at 11:48am
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

Milky View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wild West Nerd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 8:10pm
God, I loved the first Crackdown. High hopes for this!
Hmmm...it IS a good game, but it needs more cowboys...
WTGBoab View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WTGBoab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 8:45pm
No Shenmue
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 8:56pm
No Gears either. I'd imagine more info in the week!

WTGBoab View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WTGBoab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 8:58pm
E3 just isn't the same anymore! Just too many other events like it now.
Jodo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Boy is this a machine!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 12:26am
Microsoft had a very, very solid showing, with only 1 (?) Kinect related game, that was quickly rushed through and on to the next title (a wise move). COD:AW looked really smart with some neat new twists on grenades and of course, jet packs Thumbs Up Halo: Master Chief Collection is a day one purchase for me! Big smile

Ubisoft had an amazing show; it was relaxed, confident and packed full of swearing LOL. Such a great portfolio too. Definitely the best presentation yet. Rainbow 6 at the end looked amazing for multiplayer with its uber-destructive scenery. 

Sony should clean up tomorrow with Last of Us 2, Uncharted 4 and Project Morpheus though Wink

Edited by Jodo - 10 Jun 2014 at 12:27am
REMINDER: There are NO rules against sending a PM to buy in a Valuations thread.
Space Harrier Arcade World Record Holder!!
Twin Galaxies Official Score: 42,384,290
ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 9:25am
After Dead Rising 3 being announced for PC the Xbox went to zero games worth having, Crackdown has raised that back up to one again, but it's not enough.
guddler View Drop Down
Busting vectors like it's 1982!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 9:49am
My problem with that statement about Sony is that software wise, that's nothing new. I'm not keen on Uncharted (though I did finish the first one and it was OK), and I've not played the last of us so I can't comment. Had to look up what Project Morpheus was. Sounded like a great title for a game to me, until I hit Google
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 11:28am

Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by ZedEx48K ZedEx48K wrote:

After Dead Rising 3 being announced for PC the Xbox went to zero games worth having, Crackdown has raised that back up to one again, but it's not enough.

Sunset Overdrive looked really really good - and it's not even my sort of game really.

I loved the original Crackdown, Crackdown 2 was OK - but I didn't understand the whole zombie thing. Now the original creator is at the helm of the new XO title it should hopefully be back up to the originals standard - loved that game!

There was nothing about Gears of War. A school friend of mine works at Black Tusk and we know they are working on the game - so hopefully they show something later this week.

I've never seen or heard of Phantom Dust - apparently this is a reboot from the original Xbox? Anyone care to comment?

Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 11:32am
Oh

Fable Legends didn't grab me - i've lost interest in that series now - they didn't show enough for me to see if anything is really different.

As for Project Spark I have been playing the beta and this game has the potential to be amazing - time will tell.

Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 11:47am

ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Alpha1 Alpha1 wrote:

Originally posted by ZedEx48K ZedEx48K wrote:

Sunset Overdrive looked really really good - and it's not even my sort of game really.

That game looks (gameplaywise) to be a massive fail to me, just seems like it will get old very quickly.

And I will pretty much mock the crap out of anyone that buys Halo - Master yawn collection!

On the multiformat angle The new Rainbow 6 game looks great, COD looks f**king terrible! (to play)
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 8:49pm
I've never played Halo or Halo 2 or Halo 4! So H:TMCC will be a buy for me!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic