Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

EC Centi Street Fighter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slave01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EC Centi Street Fighter
    Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 2:53pm
Hi All, 

Can I get some valuations on this please.

Electrocoin Centi dedicated Street Fighter

I've been chipping away at getting this tidied up here and there. Still have a few bits to do but overall she's looking pretty sext right now. I'll add some more pics and explain everything I've done later on.

All original apart from the CPO that was supplied and fitted by Olly. This was scanned from my original CPO that I sent to him.

I took the monitor out of another Centi, its bright and crisp.

Valuations minus the game board pls peeps.

Cheers

Adam
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 3:06pm
Very nice, I would love to Scan the artwork

Mine has same front artwork but sides are Standard Centi, looks all original so guess they did various ones with full and part artwork

Price I would say at least £600

WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 3:24pm
I was on a raid over the festive period and found a complete control panel for one of these sitting on the 1st floor of a barn.
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Alpha1 Alpha1 wrote:

I was on a raid over the festive period and found a complete control panel for one of these sitting on the 1st floor of a barn.

Ya don't see many of them, I've got a spare without overlay, was on my Centi but replaced with the good one with original overlay from the Goliath
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Del Griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 7:32pm
Darn, can’t get the pictures working for me.
J69 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 7:36pm
That’s lush. Should be worth a pretty oenny
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 7:42pm

Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 7:43pm
Really rare one that and in such nice condition too. There can't be many of these around, it's the only dedicated Street Fighter the UK got. Think you'll have a long line of people wanting it!
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Del Griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 8:18pm
Absolute beauty, I’m so gutted! having to let stuff go at the moment for a new arrival otherwise i’d be willing to get my nob out to be first in the que. A real grail for me, Great artwork and always loved the game.
prof peach View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 8:45pm
Bloody hell Adam!  These are some seriously gorgeous machines you're floating here. Worth £800 all day long.
slave01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slave01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 9:34pm
Cheers Guys, and yeah. I love the artwork too. Olly has done an insane job on the CP, the colour matching is spot on.  Still got quite a few bits to do tbh but bit by bit it's getting there and apart from the CPO all the original artwork has been saved. I have kept pics of the restore bit I've done so eventually I'll get them up on here.

Also, I have been told today I need to get a proper SF board in it! The closet I've got is SF2CE. 
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:32am
When i listed my goliath on ebay had original cp and marquee and wired for SF1 so must of been factory original, pointed out in listing its original wiring for SF1. Cp had no artwork as ive kept the good one for the centi cab

The only questions i got asked was can i play street fighter 2 in it. So it would suggest if u put SF11 or which ever is the most popular Street Fighter game you will get more money than with original pcb

Has the wiring been altered, there isnt much to change, only the 5th button through the jamma loom and sound is seperate. I need to make up adaptor for mine so i can unplug SF1 and pop in any other of the series

Shame your not in postion to by del, would be nice if it went to someone that appreciates the original too

On the rarity of these. Ive seen one on ebay in about 8 or more years back. was on for £600\650 and dont think it sold so then sold outside of ebay i think. Wouldnt surprise me if this was the same cab

jengineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jengineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:56am
Absolutely stunning,

£600 - £800 ?
ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic