ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Enduro Racer Project - Dorset

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 10:27pm
F*ck me the work on that seat is something else. Not that I'd expect anything less having seen the rest of the project come together Cool
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
griffo83x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffo83x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 10:40pm
Awesome ,see you saturdaySmile
WANTED ridge racer upright
Shun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 10:49pm
Amazing as usual! Can't wait to see it on Saturday!
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:17am
I wish I had your toolset, so I could finish my restores with such ease and precision.  

I'm looking forward to seeing it on Saturday, and maybe embarrassing myself with a go on it.
blazerfrazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazerfrazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:47am
Your welcome, be aware its really hard.. its a game of memory. If you cant remember what corner is next or you haven't got a buddy to shout over your shoulder, the game is over in seconds. I do enjoy playing it, i admit its not everyones cup of tea, if you weren't a fan back in 1986 then you might not enjoy it today.  in my humble opinion, it really is a nostalgia thing mainly.
Wanted Zenitone Deal Em
Electrocoin Diamond derby
Electrocoin Random replay
nurtuo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:53am
But it survived that's the main thing.
Great work by the way.
Should be in showcase by now.
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
iamjimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:54am
Total vocabulary failure.

Can't wait to see this tomorrow. I expect there will be a big q to play...
dj_yt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 10:28am
Originally posted by blazerfrazer blazerfrazer wrote:

Your welcome, be aware its really hard.. its a game of memory. If you cant remember what corner is next or you haven't got a buddy to shout over your shoulder, the game is over in seconds. I do enjoy playing it, i admit its not everyones cup of tea, if you weren't a fan back in 1986 then you might not enjoy it today.  in my humble opinion, it really is a nostalgia thing mainly.

I would agree (I'm terrible at the game), but it's rare to see an Enduro Racer restored to this standard. You may have one of the nicest examples in the world - and that's something special in itself!
stevebm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevebm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 12:01pm
amazing! hope the people playing it,look after it and don't wreck all your hard work
====WANTED====
Vector pinball plastics
Djrouge View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djrouge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 2:09pm
Wow, I haven't played this game since I was a kid. It'll be great just to see it in the flesh.
Hats off to you for an epic restoration job there.
https://twitter.com/Djrougeuk
http://www.rougenet.co.uk
blazerfrazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blazerfrazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:18am

Wow what a weekend I have had, my first revival and my first pledge of a cab. Thanks to Craig and his team for such a successful job I enjoyed this whole new experience. Thanks to everyone that looked after me and took such great care handling the Enduro Racer in and out the building, Flinnster, Chuckie egg, smarty, rcantor77 it  went so smoothly. I know I went on about it perhaps a little too much on the day, I was just so full of it and so proud to be there, so many faces I hadn’t met before that came up to me and shook my hand. I got such a buzz seeing the Enduro Racer mixed in with all the other machines, doing what it does best, It had come home so to speak, and I was the one who made it happen. It’s like a drug…. I want more… when is next years revival???

Flinnster, ill send you the other pictures you asked for.

I have loads of pictures of the event, ill add them to the Revival thread, just keeping this thread Enduro Racer related.

Edited by blazerfrazer - 21 May 2018 at 10:21am
Wanted Zenitone Deal Em
Electrocoin Diamond derby
Electrocoin Random replay
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:19am
The cab looked amazing, I was telling everyone I saw who didn't know about the work you had to do on this machine.

Every time I walked past there was always a crowd of people around it, I wanted a go but never got on it sadly. 

I appreciated seeing it in person none the less though.
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 4:12pm
Yeah, Frazer you blew us all away no doubt about that! Cool

The original listing of the cab was supremely sketchy to say the least, so it's just smiles from ear to ear to see this one go from start to completion so successfully.
Obviously I have the other 'local' connection that makes playing this particular cab even more special!

Your Enduro is minty mint, and to be able to play it at Revival was a huge privilege - huge kudos for making the effort to bring it all that way!
Hope the monitor niggle that developed later on Saturday is an easy fix, and the cab keeps delivering for years to come! Beer

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
iamjimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 8:37pm
I really enjoyed playing this game... despite my earlier claims, I went back to it a number of times on the Saturday - hard but a real blast.

Thanks so much for bringing...
Jodo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It's Tachikoma Time!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:22pm
This cab was meant to go to you. Amazing work - absolutely legendary restoration Clap
REMINDER: There are NO rules against sending a PM to buy in a Valuations thread.
Space Harrier Arcade World Record Holder!!
Twin Galaxies Official Score: 42,384,290
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic