ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Tech, Maintenance & Repairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Fluke 9100 video card

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Unfixable? What's that word mean?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 9:17pm
Many thanks for this!
But I am confused as which keyboard is this for? The fluke keyboard made by keytronics is a 8031 processor with external rom, but the 9100 inbuilt keyboard uses the Z86 piggyback processors, so is this for another external type of keyboard?
jrr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 10:22pm
Fluke 9100 keyboard by OAK, back side.I guess so, this is an OAK keyboard for the 9100. Perhaps some smart person can use this code to use in similar OAK keyboards that turn up?
jrr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 10:23pm
Gah, only one picture went up, here is the top side of the keyboard.

andrew96 View Drop Down
Unfixable? What's that word mean?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 10:41pm
Ah OAK, that’s the original issue keyboard! I am hoping the keytronics keyboard rom for the fluke keyboard will turn up!!

It is great the code is now out there for one of the external keyboards!! Again Thanks for that!
dorkshoei View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorkshoei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:16am
Originally posted by jrr jrr wrote:

Gah, only one picture went up, here is the top side of the keyboard.

This is the 9100A keyboard.   The FT was several years later and I guess they went to a different supplier.

I did promise I would dump my 9100FT keyboard ROM.   I forgot,  too many projects.  Feel free to remind me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic