FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Fluke 9100 video card

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
User
User
Unfixable? What's that word mean?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 9:17pm
Many thanks for this!
But I am confused as which keyboard is this for? The fluke keyboard made by keytronics is a 8031 processor with external rom, but the 9100 inbuilt keyboard uses the Z86 piggyback processors, so is this for another external type of keyboard?
jrr View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 10:22pm
Fluke 9100 keyboard by OAK, back side.I guess so, this is an OAK keyboard for the 9100. Perhaps some smart person can use this code to use in similar OAK keyboards that turn up?
jrr View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 10:23pm
Gah, only one picture went up, here is the top side of the keyboard.

andrew96 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 10:41pm
Ah OAK, that’s the original issue keyboard! I am hoping the keytronics keyboard rom for the fluke keyboard will turn up!!

It is great the code is now out there for one of the external keyboards!! Again Thanks for that!
dorkshoei View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorkshoei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:16am
Originally posted by jrr jrr wrote:

Gah, only one picture went up, here is the top side of the keyboard.

This is the 9100A keyboard.   The FT was several years later and I guess they went to a different supplier.

I did promise I would dump my 9100FT keyboard ROM.   I forgot,  too many projects.  Feel free to remind me.
dorkshoei View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorkshoei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 6:43am
https://pairlist7.pair.net/pipermail/techtoolslist/2018q4/003147.html

Above contains link to the FT keyboard ROM data.   Probably best to discuss on the TTL and not here.

Edited by dorkshoei - 18 Oct 2018 at 7:04am
andrew96 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 8:04pm
Well this is just a idea at the moment which depends on a few things, but I have managed to get a batch of the 2 video chips which are genuine, so was thinking  perhaps getting some of the new type pcb's made and populating them with components so there would be some working cards I could then sell. 

so is there still an interest for these cards or has someone else now reproduced them?

Currently no idea on the cost but I would suspect since the last batch of PCB's for this I had made the price will have increased!

so any comments on this? is it viable or too expensive built up?

Edited by andrew96 - 06 Mar 2019 at 8:05pm
andrew96 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 8:05pm
Well this is just a idea at the moment which depends on a few things, but I have managed to get a batch of the 2 video chips which are genuine, so was thinking  perhaps getting some of the new type pcb's made and populating them with components so there would be some working cards I could then sell. 

so is there still an interest for these cards or has someone else now reproduced them?

Currently no idea on the cost but I would suspect since the last batch of PCB's for this I had made the price will have increased!

so any comments on this? is it viable or too expensive built up?
andrew96 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 8:07pm
video cards  I meant to say
dorkshoei View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorkshoei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by andrew96 andrew96 wrote:

Well this is just a idea at the moment which depends on a few things, but I have managed to get a batch of the 2 video chips which are genuine

I bought my chips from utsource.com.  Both cards I built work fine.

How would someone else reproduce them?  Did you release your design files?  I didn't believe so.
Personally I don't believe there is that much 9100 interest.   Everyone who expressed interest on the original TTL thread got one.

andrew96 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 9:05pm
UT source, you was lucky then! hope they last.

yep don't think there is much demand at all now, had the odd email over the years asking for them and most likely they will be to expensive now, but thought I would ask
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic