ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale
    Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 4:27pm
Virtual pinball project ,i purchased this off ebay last week (go to ebay type in Virtual pinball then click on competed listings to see it) thought this would be interesting as it seemed a good buy . Now totaly out of my comfort zone with this as you need to know more  how to operate a computer rather than old school pin repair. Anyways you get a cabinet without the back box a computer with hard drive loaded with hyperpin and others 272 tables in total . It has a 42" panasonic playfield  model TH_42LF 20E all the buttons ,it works but needs setting up ,new set of legs ,any interest 200 pounds cash on  collection only ,any interest please contact me   Keith    email galkei1954@gmail .com
thanks
jiytee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiytee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 8:09pm
Thats a shame too, he's done most of the build work on that, albeit not to the highest of standards but easy to sex it up and improve......

Those 42"ers are the dogs dangles too....

I'd love to know why he gave up on it, maybe just needed the 200 bucks?

Anyway, Keith, sorry if I was closer I may have taken a good close look at this for you..  The setup is pretty simple so dont let that scare you....

If completed right, this would be a pretty impressive addition to most collections [hardcore purists, of which there are many here, aside of course.]

[first thing I'd do would get some plexiglass over the whole unit - those beer glasses will easily scratch it Wink]

Edited by jiytee - 17 Jul 2017 at 8:14pm
ratter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 8:57pm
Hi the guy built it for just one game he loved and that was terminator , (he never played the others ). Jitee thank you for the interest and encouragement but i have decided to just pass it on for someone who knows what to do . I am to old in the tooth to learn computers (and must admit lost the inclination) should turn out a nice cheapish project for someone better than me to finish

cheers
Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic