Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Free Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Free PC and JPAC - Claimed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichMurrills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free PC and JPAC - Claimed
    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 3:51pm
I've got a PC with speakers and a JPAC looking for a good home.  

The PC is an old DELL tower, with external speakers (front centre, front L and R) and a subwoofer (the sub is as big as the PC tower).  There were some rear speakers but I don't know where they are, although I'm sure you could find some easily enough if you really needed them.  I never bothered routing sound through my JPAC as the speakers are enough to shake down the house but I'm sure you could if you wanted to.  I just put the sub next to my cab and chucked the front speakers on the top.  :)

The PC has MAME and the GamEx front end installed and set to boot on startup, and I'm throwing in a JPAC too.  You could literally plug this in to a JAMMA cab and start playing.  (The software on there is a few years old but seems to work just fine).

There's a wireless keyboard too, but no mouse or monitor.

FREE to anyone who wants it and is able to collect.  All I ask is that it goes to someone who will actually use it, not flip it.

I'm in the Southeast, DA8 area and due to it's weight and size it is collect only I'm afraid.

Edited by RichMurrills - 14 Nov 2019 at 11:16pm
Wanted - Outrun PCB, Turbo Outrun Shifter
TheDaddy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 4:00pm
Great freemans , As you said hope it gets used instead of being flipped !!! I hate this when someone is giving stuff away.
AKA Wonderboy.
RichMurrills View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichMurrills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 4:09pm
Absolutely.  I'm kind of new here (despite joining 6 years ago) but was relatively active over the road and always liked to see members doing good things for other members of the community.  

The PC and JPAC really don't owe me anything and I'm replacing with a RGB-Pi to JAMMA so just don't need it any more.  (Plus if I can free up some space my wife won't hate me as much when I add an Outrun cab to my collection LOL) so happy to see it go to someone who can get some use out of it.   

trev1976 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trev1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 6:15pm
Too far for me to collect unfortunately but if you decide to split and post I'd give you some cash for the JPAC

Thanks
trev1976 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trev1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 6:18pm
Actually if you was willing to post the whole thing (minus the speakers) I'd cover the postage / material costs

What operating system is it running ?

Edited by trev1976 - 04 Nov 2019 at 6:20pm
keptboy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keptboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 6:35pm
Willing to pay £20 for the jpac plus postage as I could do with one please
L_____E_____T View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L_____E_____T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 8:02pm

If you get stuck, I can collect from London.  But obviously there are some folks that want it if you can ship.  As long as it'll fit in my car, I can collect in November.
www.FamicomWorld.com
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichMurrills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 8:12pm
Blimey, quite a bit of interest in this.

At the moment I’m pretty sure I don’t want to split this up or post it, but I’ll have a think over the next day or two. I’m busy with work the next couple of days so won’t be able to do anything for a few days anyway.

Once I’ve decided what I want to do I’ll update and contact people via PM etc.

Cheers to everyone who’s expressed an interest.
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichMurrills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 4:50pm
Hi, apologies for the delay in updating.

It would be easiest for me for someone to pick up the kit, so I'm going to go to the people who said they could do that first, and if those fall through I'll then consider shipping and work through the people who requested I ship.

I think that's the fairest way I can do it.  will send PMs shortly.

many thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic