FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Fuze 4 Nintendo Switch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Busting vectors like it's 1982!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuze 4 Nintendo Switch
    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 5:58pm
OK, so this is a little bit of an advert since I am getting heavily involved with this but I wouldn't be posting it here if I didn't think it was of huge interest to the VAC community!!

Fuze 4 Nintendo Switch

This was released on the eShop yesterday. It is essentially a BASIC language, just like BBC Basic or similar but extremely powerful with image editor, map editor and so on. It runs on the Switch and can be used with a USB keyboard or the JoyCons. You can share you creations with other Switch friends.

Like many people my switch had been idle for ages but I was really excited when I heard this was coming. It's been in the pipeline for a few years and suffered a few delays but it's finally here. After just an evening or two I have something resembling an Asteroids type space shooter game running. It's really great fun. The initial release version isn't bug free but there's a community to help with workarounds and patches are, and will continue to be actively developed and submitted.
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 6:21pm
Reminds me of BlitzBASIC/Blitz3D. Things like this can be a huge amount of fun when there's a vibrant community behind it. Kind of like the Yaroze, BITD. Thumbs Up
WANTED: Sega Cash Cube CP end plate. Click me for details!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic