ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Game Import Assistance Service - Direct to UK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesoleil70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:54pm
Nice work James

So if it all goes quiet for a while on VAC, not to panic, we're all on Craigslist and KLOV ;-)

Has anyone cracked a joke about keeping this contained / container...oh forget it..? badaboom tch...
Cabs/Projects:
Stern:Berzerk
ENV:Donkey Kong Junior
Midway:Space Invaders
Atari:Pole Position II
Zaccaria:Dodgem
Adelphi Coin:Challenger II
Universal:Space Panic
Taito:Galaxian
Nintendo:Space Firebird
Q_Division View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Q_Division Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 6:01pm
Good job.
iamjimmi View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:22pm
Brilliant work - and very reasonable price....
tronads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tronads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by virtvic virtvic wrote:

Nice one. Glad someone sensible is doing this!

Now. What do I fancy? Hmmm.

Vic is desperate for a Peter Packrat I hear.....
...or was that Charlie Farr.....
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 10:41am
This is amazing, I some how only just saw this now!!!

Better get shopping on KLOV!!!!!
CharlieFar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieFar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 3:23pm
David, now we can all have a Peter Pack Rat! Yay!!
We're all so, so lucky...

Seriously James, this is a terrific venture and hope you have every success.
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:05pm
Well there were only 500 Peter Pack Rat kits made so people say, your not going to see many for sale I wouldn't think and no original cabs as they didn't make it, just converted Road Blasters etc

Really wish I'd bought that system 1 machine lot on ebay years back
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
maskeddev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maskeddev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 7:52pm
I've been in correspondence with James recently and he's great to deal with. So much so that we've now Handshake and I'm now looking forward to a grail landing later in the year. He asked what I wanted and then basically came up with the deal I needed, top marks mate!

Hoping that in a few months time it's Beer all round! 
RGP View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Meeter & Greeter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RGP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 9:00pm
Thanks Aaron, was a pleasure to do business with you, now if I can just get rid of that Pac-Man cab i'll be a really happy bunny

I know of a Peter Pack Rat - potentially.....

Parts for fixin' and stuff for sale in our webstore here
RGP View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Meeter & Greeter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RGP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 12:42pm
Just letting everyone know i've updated post 1 with some new info and to reflect the current price per item.

RGP View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Meeter & Greeter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RGP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 5:52pm
Updates to services again in post 1.
maskeddev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maskeddev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 6:25pm
You could pimp your restoration work too mate. I'd recommend ya!
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 7:15pm
Restickied
Shinydaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shinydaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 7:23pm
Just to confirm this update is about buying from coinop James? Also the price is still £395 per standard cab below $1500?
Hunting for a Hypersports cab and a track and field cocktail, I'll keep on dreaming !
RGP View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Meeter & Greeter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote RGP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 7:37pm
Correct and correct for now.

Although nobody has complained, i'm desperately trying to reduce the shipping cost.  Although the dollar is collapsing nicely thanks to the newly installed President (we nearly saw 1.27 today) it'll collapse again even harder as we progress further into Brexit territory as the tantrum-led stock market guys screw us over again....

Just for now the price will stay the same per machine upto $1500.  When I originally calculated this it was to incorporate the average pricing of games that were being bought.

While CoinOp has a lot of bargains below that threshold it might be possible to reduce the fee and the threshold although that might then seem unfair to some people buying things below that threshold off Ken and I don't want to get people into what will be a disappointing cycle of "i'll wait for one at coin op" followed immediately by "oh god I missed that, it's not fair, someone had it in 3.5 seconds" so for now we'll stay where we are and i'll look at reducing both fees at the same time.

I've also offered the service also on pinballinfo forum.

It really is snooze you loose buying from there so I advise anyone to go to their page on Facebook, like it for a start, then hover over "Following" and select "See first in your news feed" and "All on" for notifications.

The procedure for buying is as simple as posting "I'll take this please" as soon as you decide you want it, pay them and then let them know its going in James' container then let me know.

This just opens the door for more variety and some great project cabs.  

Ken has some unbelievable stuff in the pipeline as well, its up to him to announce things as he's ready, i'll still be buying loads off him as it becomes available, I think all of us are mostly about acquiring a quality item we want, the price in many cases becomes secondary.

Spivak View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spivak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:56am
First acquisition through Ken. Although I´m in Spain, I will try the UK pick up instead of France. Thanks in advance!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic