ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Game room tours by Nintendo Arcade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sinisteve View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinisteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 8:23pm
Thanks huggers
A few bits have already changed since that video, always trying to improve the gaming setup, that's all part of the hobby I think...massive thanks goes to Monstermug for all his help
I won't mention any changes as they might be for a future revisited video ;)
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 6:52am
Thanks Huggers,I really enjoy making them.
Sounds good steve I wonder what the new cab is ?
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 7:56am
Enjoyed the most recent games room tour, I wasn't expecting 3 rooms of gaming.  The naughty but nice moment caused much amusement in my house :)

Edited by Bensonrad - 19 Dec 2016 at 7:45pm
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Asteroids Cabaret Cab, Track & Field or Hyper Sports cab, Exterminator & Arkanoid set ups+Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 6:11pm
Lol thanks Ben
aeroflott View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
A different league

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aeroflott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 7:44pm
Harry seems like a nice chap. Enjoyed that one! Nice selection of stuff. Thumbs Up
t-m View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t-m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 8:41am
Great video yet again Smile Another fantastic collection, not sure how my mum would react if I told her I was going to keep machines in her garage!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 7:45am
New game room tour is up guys and its our very own Nes 4 Life  Phil.
Unfortunately the music is slightly out of sink but it doesn't distract from the main Tour. 
Hope you enjoyThumbs Up
Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 8:44am
great stuff, I'll download that one for my commute
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Asteroids Cabaret Cab, Track & Field or Hyper Sports cab, Exterminator & Arkanoid set ups+Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
lespotts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lespotts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 10:07am
Another great video and Gamesroom well done guys
maskeddev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maskeddev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 12:31pm
Really liked seeing this one! The room is looking great with everything down the other end and having the console stuff in there Thumbs Up

The cream bun scene was just obscene, pure filth.
Nes4life View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nes4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 1:43pm
Big thanks to Alex for coming down. Really enjoyed doing this.
NES4Life
-------------
Owner of ... too many cabs!
strykr View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 9:03pm
Awesome, shall watch this later Approve
Wanted - Electrocoin Wheels Runner Cabinet http://tinyurl.com/oq6dkau
Badlands & Champ sprint TG mame WR holder
Purity View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 11:40pm
Interesting video to watch.  I'm very much like you Phil.  My interest lies more in getting things to work rather than actually playing the games.

I also like they way you say arcade "rescue".  I never did like the word "raid".  It always makes me think of stealing loot, or a police raid or something like that.

I liked your room layout with the test area at the top of the room and the cabs at the bottom.  Seems to work really well

Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Purity Purity wrote:

I also like they way you say arcade "rescue".  I never did like the word "raid".  It always makes me think of stealing loot, or a police raid or something like that.

I agree with that,

Yeah anyone would think you just break into places like the ship and clear it out late at night, Rescue sounds much better and sensible

Obviously non of us just walk in old buildings and remove arcade machines at night without asking, oh hold on Embarrassed

now thats what you call a Raid, ok there was only 1 but it was still a Raid i'd say
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
t-m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t-m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 10:43am
Excellent video as always!  Enjoyed watching that Big smile
RolyRetro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RolyRetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Nes4life Nes4life wrote:

Big thanks to Alex for coming down. Really enjoyed doing this.

Great video - inspiration for me to get my shed up to speed. A recording of my games room would be playing Outrun for a bit and then a long list of excuses why my 5 other cabinets are broken.

Interesting that Phil has looked to gunblade and muddymusic to help with restorations, 2 top blokes who have also helped me!

Now Phil what can you do to help me with my Snow Bros board and its damaged custom chip... :)
Star Wars UR/Outrun Mini/Streets Defender/Asteroids & Moon Cresta Cocktail/Zaccaria Invader/Track & Field/Snow Bros
Twitter @retrogamesnow
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 3:46pm
Nice video Alex, and nice collection and work bench Phil

I had the same problem with RG and EDGE magazines, so I read mine and take them to work where I have just about enough room. Smile

Bensonrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 10:19pm
Was a great video, interesting collection and great set up Nes4life has, I so wish I had a door I could just walk through and have access to stuff.  Loved the naughty but nice section as usual, my daughter and wife watched that bit this evening with great amusement and laughter, I paused it just before you start talking about magazines, I have full runs of so many mags (CVG, Super Play, Total, Nintendo, Mean Machines, Retro Gamer...) they literally are everywhere, under the bed, in wardrobes, on shelves, under the stairs.  Just downloaded your recent Snes collecting vid and the Switch one to watch on the train tomorrow.
xToAsTx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xToAsTx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 10:58pm
I really enjoy these tours..you get in every nook and crevice-Imagine if we had this type of investigation in the 80`s..
 So tell me are you Spectrum or Commodore 64..?
 Is that a spectrum game under your bed?
 Love em Alex..Keep them coming!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 7:19pm
Game room tour #8 is now up Jag555
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic