ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Game room tours by Nintendo Arcade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
qjuk View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qjuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 1:58am
Another great Gameroom Tour Alex, Matt seems a cool guy too Thumbs Up

This collecting hobby really is what you make it. Everyone has different tastes in what machines they own and we all have our own memories and stories of the games that bought us the most pleasure back in the day.

I also remember the Only Fools and Horses fruit machine that you mentioned in the vid, it had some of the best voice samples and was a real fun machine to play.
Wanted: Tournament Arkanoid original PCB.
Nintendo Arcade View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nintendo Arcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 8:21am
Originally posted by qjuk qjuk wrote:

Another great Gameroom Tour Alex, Matt seems a cool guy too Thumbs Up

This collecting hobby really is what you make it. Everyone has different tastes in what machines they own and we all have our own memories and stories of the games that bought us the most pleasure back in the day.

I also remember the Only Fools and Horses fruit machine that you mentioned in the vid, it had some of the best voice samples and was a real fun machine to play.

Thanks buddy.
Yea the Only Fools and horses fruity was the only one I’d play, probably because I’m a huge fan of the series and loved the voice samples, it always brings a smile to my face.
Thanks for watching.
Nintendo Arcade
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nintendo Arcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Bensonrad Bensonrad wrote:

Cool look forward to watching this, will cheer me up whilst stuck at home with my broken toe.

Broken toe, how did you manage that ?
Nintendo Arcade
Arcade crusaders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arcade crusaders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 12:34pm
Great video again alex
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Nintendo Arcade Nintendo Arcade wrote:

Cool look forward to watching this, will cheer me up whilst stuck at home with my broken toe.

I tripped caught my foot/little toe on a whicker cat basket when heading out of my lounge to make a cup of tea, the toe caught in it and was snapped at a right angle.  Was a bad luck night, the car then broke down on route to A&E.
Wanted: ASTEROIDS CABARET or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nintendo Arcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 4:56pm

Originally posted by Nintendo Arcade Nintendo Arcade wrote:

I tripped caught my foot/little toe on a whicker cat basket when heading out of my lounge to make a cup of tea, the toe caught in it and was snapped at a right angle.  Was a bad luck night, the car then broke down on route to A&E.

Oh dear that is bad luck.
I’ve broken all my toes on my right foot so I know how painful that is.
Especially when you’ve got to walk on it everyday .
Nintendo Arcade
karlcdoe View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlcdoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 11:29pm
Rav? Matt? Yay! Who's next? Bazfish...? Andy Jones? XY Man?

Smile
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nintendo Arcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 6:57am
Originally posted by karlcdoe karlcdoe wrote:

Rav? Matt? Yay! Who's next? Bazfish...? Andy Jones? XY Man?

Smile

What about you Karl ?
Nintendo Arcade
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 10:29am
That is the BEST IDEA YET.

Karl you are next!! Your collection is awesome!! DO IT!
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

karlcdoe View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlcdoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2020 at 1:30am
Hmm, well, what I meant was two faces from the past that I hadn't seen in person for some time magically popping up :-) But, er, yeah, probably, need to move some crapola out the way first though.
Bazfish View Drop Down
Lover of Blue Elephants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2020 at 8:07am
Originally posted by karlcdoe karlcdoe wrote:

Hmm, well, what I meant was two faces from the past that I hadn't seen in person for some time magically popping up :-) But, er, yeah, probably, need to move some crapola out the way first though.

Lol! Will never forget Matt's face when you trashed his perfect Paperboy all days highest score tables by buggering off through the test mode on your bike!  Highest Score KDE 12?,??3 LOL  Looks like he is still bitter and not forgotten, watch yourself Karl, you may have a rabbit appearing from somewhere unpleasant! 

Great video Alex, to quote the great man.. "where are you digging up these old fossils?"

Nice to see some are surviving many years of exposure to old monitor x-rays and radiation Cool

Edited by Bazfish - 30 Sep 2020 at 8:09am
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 3:09pm
Not sure if its been mentioned on here yet, but Alex visited Boneheads most excellent collection and can be seen here:

edit - embedded video link

Edited by DanP - 15 Nov 2020 at 11:32am
Wanted: ASTEROIDS CABARET or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
Stickman View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 5:37pm
Great video Alex, enjoy watching them, working my way back through them all.  Bonehead has a great collection worth a watch, always makes me smile with his Aladins cave of storage ;)

Been talking to Matt about some Gorf stuff and was good to watch that one as well, did you have your wallet with you after you left with all that slight of hand?
Ohh how I wish for these cabs.... Robotron..PacMan..Tron...Defender/Stargate
tb lilley View Drop Down
5 Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb lilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 5:37pm
Very impressive collection. Lovely stuff.
It's only original once.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nintendo Arcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 6:53pm
Thanks guys
Always nice to hear the community on here enjoys them.
Makes it more the worth while.
Nintendo Arcade
Isgoed View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isgoed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2020 at 11:10am
That Mad Planets game has very great sound indeed!

Had to laugh at the giggleSmile, and the positive talk about he social and supportive community was nice.

karlcdoe View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlcdoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 1:07am
The problem with mad planets sound, and something  that always annoys me is that apparently the sound card can only be instructed to play a sound, or music, not sound and music, probably due to the single DAC. You could probably fix that without resorting to 'new' repro harware with two sound cards but they don't exactly grow on trees. Still, great game though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic