Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Free Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

[GONE] Sony KX-27PS1 'Pro Feel' monitor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minwah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [GONE] Sony KX-27PS1 'Pro Feel' monitor
    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:34pm
This Sony Trinitron 'Pro Feel' monitor was kindly given to me a few years ago, but I need to make some space...

It has a scart socket...I've had Xbox, Gamecube and a PC running on it fine. Also tried Dreamcast and PS2 but had issues with those (hsync and vsync).

Going free, collection from West Oxfordshire.

Edited by minwah - 22 Jul 2019 at 7:20pm
Orphanzombie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orphanzombie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 10:47pm
Hi minwah i am very interested in this monitor what days are you around for me to come and collect it?
minwah View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minwah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Orphanzombie Orphanzombie wrote:

Hi minwah i am very interested in this monitor what days are you around for me to come and collect it?

PM sent!
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 2:31pm
Used to get some of these Sony monitors at the tip years back,  If I'd known and had the space to store them I would of saved all the ones I saw, but it was when LCD and Plasma were just getting popular and no one wanted them

Such a shame
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
minwah View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minwah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Bods Bods wrote:

Used to get some of these Sony monitors at the tip years back,  If I'd known and had the space to store them I would of saved all the ones I saw, but it was when LCD and Plasma were just getting popular and no one wanted them

Such a shame

It is a shame. They are big and heavy though so not exactly easy to store & move around!
trev1976 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trev1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 3:38pm
great give away Wink with people charging ridiculous amounts for CRT's now

Edited by trev1976 - 17 Jul 2019 at 3:39pm
minwah View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minwah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by trev1976 trev1976 wrote:

great give away Wink with people charging ridiculous amounts for CRT's now

It was given to me by a generous UKVAC member so wanted to pass on the good will!
Orphanzombie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orphanzombie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 2:25am
Finally got it working just needed 5v on pin 8 to force it into rgb mode and it looks good and syncs properly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic