ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Pinball > General Pinball Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Gottlieb Black Hole

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gottlieb Black Hole
    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 12:11pm
Got one coming in before Christmas. Can anybody here provide exact dimensions (backbox width and overall length being the crucial ones) or otherwise point me toward a reliable online source? Thank you x
For sale: NOS (in 2006) Robotron cocktail, Centipede cabaret. Wanted: Konami Aliens, Kung Fu Master, Gravitar / Black Widow, Gottlieb Black Hole, Stern Tron Legacy
Setch View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
The nice admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Setch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 1:18pm
I used to own one and think i have a set of manuals still for this, there are 2 versions however i think they are both the same in regards to dimensions

One has the rotating star-field in the backbox the other is static.

I'll see if the dimensions are in the manuals when i get home later.
Wanted:
Model 2 Video Board, Model 3 Racing ROM Boards.
Red Sega Sitdown Plastics
kidyamlo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Setch Setch wrote:

I used to own one and think i have a set of manuals still for this, there are 2 versions however i think they are both the same in regards to dimensions

One has the rotating star-field in the backbox the other is static.

I'll see if the dimensions are in the manuals when i get home later.

Thanks! It is the version with the rotating, geared wheel, which I believe makes it the widebody if I'm not mistaken? (Sent you a private message).

Edited by kidyamlo - 19 Oct 2018 at 1:48pm
For sale: NOS (in 2006) Robotron cocktail, Centipede cabaret. Wanted: Konami Aliens, Kung Fu Master, Gravitar / Black Widow, Gottlieb Black Hole, Stern Tron Legacy
G-man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:39pm
The US version has the infinity effect lights and the spinning disc, the European one is just a standard backglass.  I'm fairly sure both machines are the same size, with both being a widebody machine.

Congrats on the impending acquisition however, I believe the US one is fairly uncommon over here.

Edited by G-man - 19 Oct 2018 at 7:40pm
Setch View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
The nice admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Setch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:37pm
Dug out the manual and it doesn’t appear to have the machine dimensions in it.. found a few bits of documentation that I forgot I had.. may as well put this up for sale if your interested in the bits will detail things tomorrow one I’ve had a proper look.

Andy
Wanted:
Model 2 Video Board, Model 3 Racing ROM Boards.
Red Sega Sitdown Plastics
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic