ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > New Users Post Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Greetings Programs!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt-UDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings Programs!
    Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:35pm
Hi, I'm Matt.

I work at The United Distributing Company (UDC) in London. We sell arcade games, including some new and refurbished video games, hence my name on here 'Matt-UDC'.

I'm a life long arcade video game and computer video game fan. Years ago I used to code stuff and do game and demo graphics in the 8bit and 16bit era.

These days I'm in the less glamorous world of working with games rather than playing them as much as I'd like to.

I get involved in restoring game artwork and making replacements, or designing something new. I'm also involved in designing and adapting new games for the UK market, although less of these are video games these days.

Over the past few months I've visited a few retro-arcades to play games for real along with the atmosphere of yesterday.

I'm here to have a good look around and see what's going on in the community and get back some of the enthusiasm and fun and maybe find a home for some of the old bits and pieces we have knocking around in dusty boxes and buried in the warehouses.

Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:42pm
Welcome. All ur dusty boxes r belong to us.

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 7:30pm
Welcome to the forum

Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
AnDyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnDyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 8:22pm
Welcome aboard.
UKVaC, often copied, never beaten.
Matt-UDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt-UDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:10am
Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Big Phil View Drop Down
Captain Phil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:01pm
Hi
DMD Board Repairer
Judder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:13pm
Welcome - up the road from us I believe in W2 Thumbs Up
http://www.thedefenderproject.com/
Matt-UDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt-UDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:38pm
We're near Hanger Lane in NW10, not a million miles away :)
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 6:41pm
Welcome to the forum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic