ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - GROUP BUY - Dino/Mushi King Monitor Bezel Repro #2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

GROUP BUY - Dino/Mushi King Monitor Bezel Repro #2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 8:33am
I've got tons of bezel art from loads of dedicated and generic stuff, coupled with the marquee art they do work nicely as an all in one for a dedicated game. 90's jamma stuff seems to fit best on these are the art kits are a little more suited to different sizes.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
tronads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tronads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 8:54am
Olly, my persoex from the original group buy is stil with Flinnster waiting to be sent on to you for "something" to be printed on it. Are you ready for them now ?
Escape-to-88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape-to-88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 12:01pm
Does anyone have an exact template for these? Flinnster I think you mentioned there wasn't a template as such, just measurements? I have the image on here obviously, but want to make sure it's exactly accurate including the arch when I send my artwork to Muddy and the image seems attached seems to be a few mm out in Photoshop.
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 12:10pm
Franco posted a .eps file here

That will be pretty much exact I'd say.

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Escape-to-88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape-to-88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Flinnster Flinnster wrote:

Franco posted a .eps file here

That will be pretty much exact I'd say.

Perfect, must of missed that, cheers Dave

Edited by Escape-to-88 - 07 Jun 2018 at 12:13pm
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 1:04pm
Here's a Photoshop PSD file with the bezel shape set up to make it easier creating your own artwork.

You can set your final layer up above it, 'create clipping mask' and it will fit exactly in to the shape so you can check nothing gets cut off or doesn't fully fit the space.

I print these without any bleed, so it has to be exact.

Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 1:53pm
Thanks for that, I'd not seen that one before. I guess it's just from the dxf.
My exact bezel size is: 532mm x 378mm

- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 5:43pm
So, it looks like this is definitely going ahead!

I'll give it until midnight on Friday the 15th June for anyone else to jump in if they want a repro bezel, and then kick things off with payments @ end June, and then place the manufacturer job order.

Stox58 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stox58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 12:02pm
Hi Flinnster,

Have you had anymore thoughts about making some Candy style toppers for the Dino’s ?

Thanks from Luke
chefsolid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chefsolid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 7:35pm
Hi Flinnster,

Can I put my name down for two packs of screws please?

Thanks
Chef.
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Stox58 Stox58 wrote:

Hi Flinnster,

Have you had anymore thoughts about making some Candy style toppers for the Dino’s ?

Thanks from Luke

Yes, these are still on the cards ... I've just had a few things on the go Wink
If possible I'd still like to find a way to make sure they can be lit with 12V LED lighting, rather than it being 'just a plain slab of plastic' if you understand where I'm coming from.

qjuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qjuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 11:03pm
Hi Flinnster,

Can I put my name down for a repro bezel, thanks
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:56pm
Yep added your name to the list Thumbs Up

Just a reminder for anyone else, tomorrow is the last day I'll be taking orders on this one.

aaronjmill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaronjmill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:08pm
Hey there! Was referred here to order a few of these for some custom art that Olly is printing up for me. Could I order 3 of the perspex sheets and have them shipped to him? Thanks in advance!!
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by aaronjmill aaronjmill wrote:

Hey there! Was referred here to order a few of these for some custom art that Olly is printing up for me. Could I order 3 of the perspex sheets and have them shipped to him? Thanks in advance!!

Consider it done WinkThumbs Up

Stox58 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stox58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:28pm
No worries, thanks for the update. I will be looking forward to seeing your design!.
Milky View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wild West Nerd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 7:09pm
Go on then, can I get two please?
Hmmm...it IS a good game, but it needs more cowboys...
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Milky Milky wrote:

I've added them to the Vectrex pile Wink

Milky View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wild West Nerd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Flinnster Flinnster wrote:

Originally posted by Milky Milky wrote:

I've added them to the Vectrex pile Wink

Hmmm...it IS a good game, but it needs more cowboys...
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:46pm
LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic