ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > New Users Post Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Hi from Dorset

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi from Dorset
    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 2:13pm
Hello everyone. Glad to be here. Looking forward to having a good look around and learning.

The first thing I'm after is a Replicade Dragon's Lair. I'll find the wanted section and post there.

Hope you're all well.
SQ

Edited by StarQuest - 05 Jan 2021 at 2:15pm
Danscu View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danscu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 2:34pm
Hi and welcome, whereabouts are you in Dorset?  Will be great to have another local collector!  I'm in Bournemouth.
Cheers
Dan
Looking for:)

Electrocoin Goliath Mk 3
Sega Shootout Pool marquee
Space
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 2:43pm
Welcome. Someone was selling Replicades recently. Have a search in the for sale section.
StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Danscu Danscu wrote:

Hi and welcome, whereabouts are you in Dorset?  Will be great to have another local collector!  I'm in Bournemouth.
Cheers
Dan

Hey Dan,

I'm in Poole. So neighbours!

I collect 1/6 scale figures, movie props, autographs etc, but am now looking at getting into this. Wanted a cabinet or two for many years. Gonna take me a while to learn :)

Cheers
SQ

Edited by StarQuest - 05 Jan 2021 at 2:46pm
StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by big10p big10p wrote:

Welcome. Someone was selling Replicades recently. Have a search in the for sale section.

Cheers, bog10p. Yeah, did see some but they went late Nov. One for £95 and one for £110.

Edited by StarQuest - 05 Jan 2021 at 2:46pm
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 2:46pm
Welcome to the forum
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Alpha1 Alpha1 wrote:

Welcome to the forum

Beer
blazerfrazer View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazerfrazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 7:26pm
Welcome, im in Broadstone so just on your doorstep
Wanted Zenitone Deal Em
Electrocoin Diamond derby
Electrocoin Random replay
StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by blazerfrazer blazerfrazer wrote:

Welcome, im in Broadstone so just on your doorstep

I'm right on the border of Broadstone :)
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazerfrazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 8:47pm
Excellent! when this covid is over, ill be having a meet up, your welcome to join in. Good to have another enthusiast local, im extending my Arcade at the mo, ive run out of space!
Wanted Zenitone Deal Em
StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 8:59pm

Excellent! when this covid is over, ill be having a meet up, your welcome to join in. Good to have another enthusiast local, im extending my Arcade at the mo, ive run out of space!

Sounds great. I'm only about to start! Learning, and mooching around the site Beer
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazerfrazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 9:14pm
lol thats how we all started, once you get the bug...
Wanted Zenitone Deal Em
StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 9:38pm

lol thats how we all started, once you get the bug...

I look forward to going bankrupt Thumbs Up
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 9:47pm
Welcome. You have good company down there Wink

WTD: Outrun DLX (REALLY!), Rolling Thunder PCB
Parts WTD: Any Dino King / LnB / MushiKing Spare Parts!
StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Flinnster Flinnster wrote:

Welcome. You have good company down there Wink

Thank you, Flinnster Beer
Venom View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2021 at 12:50am
Welcome from Bristol.

Used to drive down to dorset and poole , Bournmouth, west bay for day trips before this covid :(

Look forward to the learning and the frustrations !

Never really been intrerested with replicade, but never really ever seen one in the flesh.

My own favorite movie item I own is an original clint eastwood poster  from the 70's, which I had framed and sits in the garage for now ! I used to have sh*t loads of video posters like robocop, predator but all got such poor condition in the end !!

Welcome to an arcade adventure.

StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2021 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Venom Venom wrote:

Welcome from Bristol.

Used to drive down to dorset and poole , Bournmouth, west bay for day trips before this covid :(

Look forward to the learning and the frustrations !

Never really been intrerested with replicade, but never really ever seen one in the flesh.

My own favorite movie item I own is an original clint eastwood poster  from the 70's, which I had framed and sits in the garage for now ! I used to have sh*t loads of video posters like robocop, predator but all got such poor condition in the end !!

Welcome to an arcade adventure.

Thanks, Venom. I lived in Frome for a year, so a bit more over your way, and visited Bath & Bristol.

I'm interested in the Replicade because I collect 1/6 scale movie figures, so the same scale. Would like to make a 80s/90s arcade diorama with few of them.

Thanks for the welcome!
Venom View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2021 at 9:32pm
As long as you don't have the wrong games in the wrong  year like Wonder Woman 1984 !!

Or just use the movie Boss level with the retro arcade and have loads of stuff !!

Enjoy !

Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 8:20am
Welcome to the forum, what sort of autographs do you collect?
Wanted: ASTEROIDS CABARET or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
StarQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Bensonrad Bensonrad wrote:

Welcome to the forum, what sort of autographs do you collect?

Thanks, Bensonrad.

Mainly movie-related, but I do have one of Queen Victoria. So, everything from Laurel and Hardy, Walt Disney, and Marilyn Monroe, all the way up to more modern stuff like Matrix, Harry Potter, Dark Knight casts etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic