ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > New Users Post Here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Hi Guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsdubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Guys
    Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 10:28am
Joined to chase my long held desire to get in to arcade stuff after learning more about Sega candy cabs. Currently getting some stuff sold so I can pick up a NAC.

Normally a retro game collector and own a reasonably large collection along with some nice CRTs including a PVM Smile
IDCHAPPY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
KANFU Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 11:44am
Welcome to the team buddy
We are the 45
RolyRetro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RolyRetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 12:23pm
That's how I started, with 80's consoles and home computers, which was a slippery slope to collecting and restoring arcade cabinets.

I was looking at a PVM the other day to use as my console gaming CRT, I also have a couple of Microvitec Cub monitors for playing BBC games...

Anyway, welcome to the forum! 
Star Wars UR/Outrun Mini/Streets Defender/Asteroids & Moon Cresta Cocktail/Zaccaria Invader/Track & Field/Snow Bros
Twitter @retrogamesnow
Shinydaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shinydaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 12:57pm
Hey welcome to ukvac mate, not to far away from me, I'm in Grantham. I'm on the hunt for a pvm if you have any spares going.
Hunting for a pole position !!
AnDyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnDyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 3:15pm
Welcome aboard.
We work in the dark--we do what we can--we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic