ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Jamma Adapters pcb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:55pm
So nice to see the Escape from Planet of the Robot Monsters adapters....a bit late for me sadly as I already sold the board, but good to know you've got them in case I find another!
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
kold666 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kold666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 10:53pm
The adapter of escape from the planet was the very first one i ever designed.   
Layer View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 8:45am
1 X TAITO Classics for Arkanoid/Elevator Action please.
kold666 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kold666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 1:26pm
updated with new adapters:
Konami Gyruss edition with RCA connectors for stereo speakers
Bank Panic
MVS 2-4-6 slots jamma adapter
Le Bagnard / Bagman

kold666 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kold666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 8:55am
Update with:
1)Jamma interface for playing some Neogeo games and Jamma games with a spinner ( Puzzle Bubble is really great!)
Also you can play Eco Fighter with Forgotten Worlds spinner if you are a lucky owner of this spinner.
With this setup Eco Fighters becomes in my opinion one of the best horizontal shooters from Capcom

2)Taito Space invaders hardware jamma adapter
Monstermug View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monstermug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by kold666 kold666 wrote:

Update with:
1)Jamma interface for playing some Neogeo games and Jamma games with a spinner ( Puzzle Bubble is really great!)
Also you can play Eco Fighter with Forgotten Worlds spinner if you are a lucky owner of this spinner.
With this setup Eco Fighters becomes in my opinion one of the best horizontal shooters from Capcom

2)Taito Space invaders hardware jamma adapter

Is it compatible with taito arkanoid spinner? 
kold666 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kold666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 2:34pm
You can play eco fighters with arkanoid spinner but you have to fire with a separate pushbutton ( the second one)
Forgotten worlds spinner is a spinner which can be pressed to fire.

Alternatively you can buy a joystick with a push button on top which you have to wire to the second button.
MK36 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MK36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:57am
a big thank you to Corrado for sorting me out the Combat school adapter , really helpful guy
kold666 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kold666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 12:19pm
Thanks to you!
SmoMo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmoMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 12:26pm
Hello,

I have a 1979 Taito tabletop with a Falcon Video Hustler PCB inside.

It looks like the harness has already been modified to plug into the Hustler PCB, so I would like to do one of the following:

1) Have a Falcon Tabletop to Jamma adaptor, so I can plug JAMMA boards into my tabletop without having to rewire anything

2) Have a Falcon adapter for the Hustler PCB -> JAMMA . And then I can rewire the cabinet to a JAMMA harness.

Please can you let me know if you could supply an adapter for either of those options?

Thanks,
   Ben
kold666 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kold666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 7:51am
I sent you a PM
kold666 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kold666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 12:37pm
updated with Crazy Climber Jamma Adapter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic