ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Jamma PCBs for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jamma PCBs for sale
    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:26pm
Hi All,

I don't do much videogame stuff - but have around 50-75 Jamma pcbs for sale.  I've started to list them on my facebook page.  Please excuse any prices that are way out - I'm unsure on most video game prices these days, so will happily amend if the price is too high.

See the list at 

www.facebook.com/coinopking

Thank you!
CoinOpKing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:28pm
I'm afraid I don't come on here very often - so please PM me via the facebook page.  Thank you!
mysticmonk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:32pm
Not on Facebook, can't message you there.
But very interested in haunted Castle and others, for more than listed.

Probably doomed without Facebook though

Edited by mysticmonk - 26 Mar 2020 at 9:33pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:34pm
You don't have to register to look - but send me a PM here, and I'll try pick it up.

Some have sold.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:39pm
I'm afraid I could have sold Haunted castle ten times over already.  Looks like one guy got a bargain....
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:44pm
You can always ask for valuations here and sell here. Haunted castle is a poop game but very collectible.
TheDaddy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:50pm
I am same no facebook and dont want it !
AKA Wonderboy. If there is such a thing as reincarnation , knowing my luck , I will come back as me !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:51pm
It's an easy way to sell machines overseas for us. Most of the pins go to the US...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 9:53pm
We do run containers over from the US too - many guys on here use the service.  Should anyone need anything, feel free to drop me a message.  We ship a 40ft every 6-8 weeks from Coinop Warehouse.

TheDaddy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:04pm
You have some great stuff !! Would love to get my hands on some and repair, refurb !

Dave.
AKA Wonderboy. If there is such a thing as reincarnation , knowing my luck , I will come back as me !!
andyman View Drop Down
User
User
always pull away from your face

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by TheDaddy TheDaddy wrote:

You have some great stuff !! Would love to get my hands on some and repair, refurb !

Dave.

Love refurb & repair...send us a container full and we'll sort them out between us...AJ where are you ??? LOL
"The person you were referring to is a short, shotgun wielding nutter with a vindictive streak 3 miles long. And a Star Wars cockpit "
Euphoria View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euphoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 11:42pm
hi :

pm on way.

regards
euphoria
alfa75 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfa75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:52am
Send pm regarding Moonwalker and Carrier Air Wings
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:53am
For anyone thinking of buying from this joker the prices aren't the price. You ask if a board is still available then you get the real price.

"Hi Paul - has offers up to 150 so far ...."

So it's an auction.... I am sure the bitter "you could've got £400 for that" people that missed the Haunted Castle didn't help matters.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:00pm
I thought I'd just come on and apologise to everyone who's been offended by my post so far.  After having an argument with the idiot above, I thought I'd best come on and clarify the situation.

I don't do much with video games as my first post said.  I also said if any prices were too high, please tell me and I'll amend accordingly.  I've had some great PMs from collectors, who have guided me in the pricing, and many have been changed to reflect that.  Some of the arcade community have been great, but unfortunately, some have put a very bad name on what I assume is a majority of normal and sane people.

I listed some PCBs at far too high prices, and some too cheaply.  I got bombarded with messages trying to buy some boards - with plenty of messages offering to outbid their friends (although apparently I had to keep it quiet).  Thank you also to Steve, who told me his disabled son played the haunted castle until his broke, which was a heart rendering story.  Until I found out this guy doesn't even have a son.  Numerous messages trying to cheat others for games, telling a variety of stories.  Honestly.  

Numerous threats to call the police over false advertising (because I had said I had decided not to sell certain titles until I'd got proper price valuations).  

"Ace", who messaged me, offered to buy a PCB - I can send a picture of the thread for anyone interested - didn't like it when I said I'd had offers higher than the price.  I was then accused of making up false pricing to waste peoples time.  OK, I agree - the price as advertised wasn't honoured, and that will offend a large number of people - to whom I apologise.  However, receiving the amount of abuse I have over the last few days because I wouldn't take their offer over someone elses was totally unexpected.  

I myself have often seen items that have been underpriced - and I've agreed to buy them, before being told I had missed out because someone had offered more, or someone had turned up before me to collect.  Yes, It's annoying - but then that's because the seller didn't know the proper value, and wanted to return as much money as they could.  At this point, you walk away and tell your friends you missed a bargain.  Or at least I would.  However, it seems a lot of people then send a barrage of abuse through to the seller telling them they're going to call the authorities because they didn't honour the sale of the item for what it was priced - or worse.  I know there's a crisis on, but it seems a lot of insane people are suddenly coming out.

I haven't been able to update the website - as I hadn't planned on going into work today.  I fear I'll need to before I have any more threats on my home, or folks offering to drive 100 miles to secure stuff before anyone else can.  I'll keep you all updated with a proper list, as there's probably 75 boards here - of which I've gone through under half.  I'll then ask for proper valuations, and offers (if allowed), and hope that wont upset too many folks.

Once again, apologies if my inability to understand the prices of some of these boards have upset people - but thank you to all the kind people who have helped with advice and offers of coming to help go through them. 

Please watch this space and I'll update asap.

Thanks.  James
mozie View Drop Down
User
User

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mozie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:23pm
The price you list something for should be the price you sell it for full stop, first come first served... if you didn’t do your research beforehand then Iam sorry to say that’s on you, plenty of ways to find a rough value of any item before listing them. Story about the haunted castle is ridiculous though that guy must be quite the scumbag speaking as someone with a disabled child

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:28pm
I can see a lot of people agreeing with your statement, and I again apologise to anyone who's offended by me trying to get proper valuations before offering them back up for sale.  

My initial prices are due to me not having done my research, but many kind folks have stepped up and offered their time for free to help me do just that.   

If there's anyone left that's unoffended, and would like to buy once the prices are set a little more closely to the value - then please feel free to message and we can discuss.  Otherwise, I wish you luck in your search for games.  
TheDaddy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:31pm
I have pm'ed but no reply.

Dave.

Edited by TheDaddy - Yesterday at 12:31pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoinOpKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:37pm
Sorry, I have so many messages to go through in the last couple of days I've lost track :/

TheDaddy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:39pm
Ok my 10 pence worth.

As far as your prices are concerned you can put them on at what ever price you want, But putting a price on and allowing others to bid higher is a bit of a s**t trick to be fair. Facebook and other places may be fine with this but remember this is a community and ther for we try to look after each other. 

Personally I dont care , I basically throw a price at someone and if they like it then good if not then we dont do business , Simple. I do not hold grudges if we can not agree on a price. I have had a few times where I have been offered something and then they have sold it to someone else. Good luck to them , I juts dont deal with in the future.

I would personally, If you are listing on her for sale, Put a full list in the valuations and then put them up for sale in a list here and sell at the price you have listed at.

REMEMBER this is not ebay !!!!!

All the best and good luck,

Dave.

Edited by TheDaddy - Yesterday at 12:41pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic