ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters Artwork / Restore
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters Artwork / Restore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters Artwork / Restore
    Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 9:59pm
I bought a beat up Lethal Enforcers II cabinet which is missing the control panel artwork and has more holes in the front panel than swiss cheese.

Does anyone have a scan of the CPO, failing that could anyone scan or take high-resolution photos of it, please?

As a side note, I’m planning on scanning the marquee and side artwork to preserve it, in case anyone needs either in the future.

Edited by K1ngarth3r - 31 May 2019 at 1:20pm
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 10:46pm
Bump
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 9:28pm
Some images found online (think it's Duncans pictures, hope you don't mind me using them?)

The design looks simple with the bullet holes appearing on the front of the cab,

Would someone be able to measure where these bullet holes appear on the CPO? I can scan the front to get the artwork for the bullet holes and background (assuming that's the same). 

Other pictures that I've found

Edited by K1ngarth3r - 02 Jul 2018 at 8:07pm
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 7:09pm
Just a bump to ask if any LE2 owners could take some detailed pictures of their control panel please?

So far I have scanned.

Marquee 
Monitor Bezal

I'll be scanning the following very soon too:

Kick Plate artwork
Side Artwork
Internal Artwork

Just missing the CPO!!! Surely someone can help?

Edited by K1ngarth3r - 07 Jul 2018 at 12:24am
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 10:00pm
Another bump, I'll be scanning the final artwork I have next weekend weather pending... 

Surely there must be some LE2 owners somewhere who can take pictures of there CPO?
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 10:30pm
I have a 100% original cab. I have some other art to scan and send down to muddymusic to preserve, its just a case of having the time to do it all.
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 10:33pm
That's great to hear Jolyon Big smile

I will scan everything but the CPO for this cab, so don't worry about that.

If there is anything you need let me know incase I can help you too. 
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 8:14pm
I've scanned most of the Lethal Enforcers II artwork today, below are just low-resolution samples of the scans I thought I'd share here for awareness that they're now scanned in. 

I also did the front kickplate artwork along with the glass bezel which I'll share previews of another time. 

User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 8:52pm
Kickplate, which needs lots of work.

User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 3:24pm
Bumping this up, could really use some help with some CPO images or even better a scan.
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:14am
Bump
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:04am
I thought whilst I'm waiting for a good picture or scan of the CPO I should post the progress I'm making with the Lethal Enforcers II restore.

This was in a barn down in Wales, it started to get white mold growing on the wood and swayed slightly when moved.

As you can see from the image in the first post, it looks a bit unloved and needs a makeover.

Control Panel

For the first part of the restoration, I wanted to fix the marquee hanging on by tab and those rusted up rails.

I removed all the paint, treated the rust and gave them quick sand down.

I first primed them and then painted them red in the closest colour I could find. 

The end result is good enough for me.

End result

Next onto stripping the machine down.

Edited by K1ngarth3r - 07 Feb 2019 at 10:06am
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:06am
I removed the HAPP guns and all the bits sticking into the front of the machine.

You can see all the holes I now need to fill Cry

User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:11am
I cleaned the cab next, first by hoovering it (removing the hay and like) and then using some mold remover and then simple green.

Mikonos11 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:12am
Tell me if you need help to restore. I´m interested in tthese artworks.

Best regards

Mikonos
My mail: midasororey@yahoo.es
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:17am
I forgot to say earlier, the machine doesn't work.
There is just power to the marquee light and that's it Cry

I tested the board and thankfully it worked!

I tested the monitor and it was dead, so sent off to grant and now works great Tongue

The Power Supply also got recapped:

User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:19am
I cleaned the entire outside of the cab and treated the rusted pieces at the bottom (not sure what to call these)

You can see the machine is looking much much better compared to how I originally bought it!  
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:22am
I managed to source the original guns Tongue

Next to do is:

- Replace the base
- File the holes in the front 
- Remove CPO artwork
- Ideally, replace front plate artwork
- Strip and repaint the coin door

Should be complete then with some new locks Tongue
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Mikonos11 Mikonos11 wrote:

Tell me if you need help to restore. I´m interested in tthese artworks.

Best regards

Mikonos

Thanks, I need all the help I can get with the artwork, the detailed pattern is proving very time consuming to recreate from scratch so really need help with scans of the original artwork if possible or help with the time-consuming vectoring. 
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:08am
A quick comparison at this stage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic