ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters Artwork / Restore
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters Artwork / Restore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 7:50pm
Hi K1ngarth3r!

Sorry for delay! I reply you here!

Like I told you, I have not problem to restore your Lethal Enfonces II Kick Panel, the problem is that is it is an eater of hours and I am restoring many other arcade artwork pieces for the fans.

Look:

"Lethal Enforces II Kick Panel" (KONAMI) in restoration process by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

This is not a challenge for me, sure! I can restore it! But if you re-scan the whole piece but, before it, you clean so well all this dirty, it will be so easy for me and I will spend 5 hours at most.

As it is currently the arcade artwork piece, which I have to clean point by point and rebuild some of them, I can spend months of my time.

Clean it so well and re-scan and will work again in it.

Greetings!
My mail: midasororey@yahoo.es
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 7:55pm
Sure Mikonos, I have to pull this game out soon to measure up the base to have that recreated (when the weather is nice). So I will have a good go at cleaning this area the best I can for you.

Scanning the left and right white boards are any issue with my scanner, they are the same as the top and bottom white boarders, will that be a problem? I could take some photos to go with it if needed.
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 8:06pm
Yes, we will take some photos and I will redraw those zones with points.

Greetings!

User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 7:20pm
Well thanks to Mikonos, the control panel is now pretty much done.

Here's what I had to work with:

And this is what it looks like now:

I had it sand blasted and powder coated last year with some other bits so now its pretty fresh! 

Just search for a couple of U-Bolts.

Edited by K1ngarth3r - 13 Apr 2021 at 7:42pm
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 1 minutes ago at 10:59am
What a beautiful!Smile

It is a pleasure to see that my fanwork is useful!

Very good photos! I see very point!

Thanks so much!

Did you like the rough protective lamination?

Greetings!
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 28 minutes ago at 8:32pm
Thanks, I think the colour on the front kick plate and the control panel are quite a bit off. However, since I'm going to replace the kick plate it should match up nicely if we use the same colours.

The rough protective lamination is superb, it's like I can feel each of the dot on the CPO Smile
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 30 minutes ago at 9:30pm
Remember that I told you that I could make you the color card for to get the right colors following Kick panel. Even I had it ready.Smile

Color in RGB are always different in CMYK convertion and from one plotter to other are different too. It happens in same way when you scan with one machine ur other.

In one of my tutoriales about hobby I classified it like "magic thoughts", that bring together certain things that people take for granted. 

I never see professionals proposing the color cards. I do not know why. I suppose it is to avoid complications. 

Greetings!

Edited by Mikonos11 - 12 hours 21 minutes ago at 9:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic