ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Lucky & Wild!!!! OMG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lucky & Wild!!!! OMG
    Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 8:40pm
One you don't see very often at all!

Would absolutely love this one!! 

Edited by K1ngarth3r - 17 Jun 2018 at 8:45pm
Sbdesign View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 9:15pm
I have had a cab of him, and he text me earlier to give the heads up... Just such a monster size cab.
I had Never heard of it before, but the game looks amazing on you tube.
Looking out for a Sega Gun cab: HOTD 1or2 / VC 1or2
JonathanClayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanClayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 9:45pm
Now this is a game I did play in my younger years! Was in our local bowing alley. Great fun!
Current cabs:
Mini Donkey Kong (Arcade Base 60-in-1)
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Junior
Donkey Kong 3
HeliFire Cocktail
Popeye Cocktail (In transit)
Space Fever B&W Cocktail
-------
mynintendoarcade.com
NaokiS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaokiS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 10:16pm
Now I want Time Crisis on wheels
2huwman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 7:46am
This is a great game - there's still one at the Needles on the IOW, so I play it occasionally. 

There was one sold on eBay at the end of last year. Can't remember the exact amount it sold for, but significantly less than half the asking price on this one!
simonden View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:30am
There is one in Four Quarters East
Wanted (Fully Working originals only):
Nichibutsu boards with O,P,Q connectors
Operation Wolf boardset
K1ngarth3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:33am
I've personally never played this one! I've always wanted to though.

I think if this was £400 I'd buy it, but the price right now is a bit much for me. Having said that, it does look in excellent condition!

Might have to travel to Four Quarters East for a go.
vib_ribbon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vib_ribbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:35am
Originally posted by simonden simonden wrote:

played it again on a recent visit.

was hoping to see super hang on again but that was gone.
griffo83x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffo83x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:46am
£1400 LOL
wanted video wizard/ Ec midi / similar jamma cab :)
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:54am
If anyone goes for this I have two PCB sets in cage for this.
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

simonden View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 10:50am
Originally posted by vib_ribbon vib_ribbon wrote:

played it again on a recent visit.

was hoping to see super hang on again but that was gone.

The accelerator and brake cable broke on Super Hang On so we had to rotate it out.  We bought some NOS cables from the US and I understand they are now installed and going back to East on this week's rotation.
vib_ribbon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vib_ribbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 11:44am

The accelerator and brake cable broke on Super Hang On so we had to rotate it out.  We bought some NOS cables from the US and I understand they are now installed and going back to East on this week's rotation.

fantastic. would need to go again and play some more outrun, which btw, fantastic job on acquiring that and siting it there.

ps- CSI pinball was super popular, but scared stiff was under repair. maybe you can get some more pins in in the future.
Rockstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:09pm
Always wanted this one but one sold last year for £600

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:10pm
I was wondering how much the one sold for last year... Was it in as nice condition as this one?
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:12pm
Bloody hell I didn't realise these were so desirable. Turned one down at £350 earlier in the year as I thought it was a big old beast nobody would be interested in.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Rockstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:12pm
It had an odd gun but this one hasn’t got all the decals and I thought the original machine had black guns?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K1ngarth3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:47pm
I would squeeze one in if I could get it for £350

I’ve never played the game but always liked the look of it.
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 10:36pm
Must admit, didn't think there was much love for this game, pretty sure they have come up in the past very cheap and folks have walked on buy.

Its a fun game, I remember playing it in Margate at Dreamland the week before it originally closed. Pretty big though.
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Asteroids Cabaret Cab, Exterminator & Arkanoid set ups. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
lix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 12:16am
It wasn't a popular game in my local arcade where I basically lived in until I started working there. Yeah it was alright for novelty value, but Lucky & Wild came out around the same time as Virtua Racing, which was seen as the future of racing games being in 3D. Plus, like my arcade had, having four cabs linked it was an absolute hit with the lads. A year and a bit later and 2D shooting and racing was pretty much killed stone dead by Daytona USA.

I used to empty all the machine cash boxes and 2D Namco stuff of the same era used to take a few quid a week, but the 3D racers like Daytona and Sega Rally were overflowing with pound coins to the tune of about half a grand weekly during the summer. The interest decline in sprite scaled racers was so rapid.

So, it might have some value, but I think people tire of it quickly. I can't imagine many were sold so that puts up the rarity value, but it's not a classic by any means. And space consumption is certainly against it.
Sbdesign View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 7:19am
Apparently someone has offered £800
my reply was- why didn't you take it!
Looking out for a Sega Gun cab: HOTD 1or2 / VC 1or2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic