Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Free Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Mac Mini - Intel Core Duo *TAKEN*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SmoMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mac Mini - Intel Core Duo *TAKEN*
    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 8:03pm
I was going to put this on eBay but then I realised the Superdrive had stopped working, it was working fine about 3 years ago when I put the Mac in storage so I'm not sure if its an easy fix or not.

There might actually be a CD in there already that's not ejecting, I wasn't able to tell for sure. But when I push a CD in it just slides in but no mechanism kicks in to suck it in like it used to.

Anyway, it does all work apart from that, it comes with the power supply and the box and all the packaging and even the original OSX install DVDs, so maybe it could be useful for someone here?

You'll need a keyboard and mouse though, but standard USB ones should work just fine.

Anyway, if someone wants it then just pay the postage and I'll pop it in the post.

Ben

Edited by SmoMo - 01 Dec 2019 at 8:09pm
stegrey View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 8:04pm
PM:)

SmoMo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmoMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 8:09pm
This has now been taken, thanks for all the interest.

Ben
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic