ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Info > Site Maintenance and Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Message from Chris Jackson, Williams Amusements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Topic ClosedMessage from Chris Jackson, Williams Amusements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ravage View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Grand-daddy of it all.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Message from Chris Jackson, Williams Amusements
    Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 5:10pm

Subject: Stop deflaming the character

ukvac group

This is to notify you that it has come to my attention that your group ukvac and members have making representations about me that are false. These statements are false and defame my reputation.This has been going on for many years and now its time to stop.

You have been falsely accusing me for cheating my business partners without having proper evidence against your statement. 

Please remove all coments  about me or any of my compenys including:

ARCADE WAREHOUSE

WILLIAMS AMUSEMENTS

CHRIS JACKSON

Therefore I request you control your memebers and stop making such statements is it not only harms my reputation but also is hazardous to my businesses. Along with that I also ask you to apologize to me publically. The apology is necessary to undo the damage caused.

Please be aware that unless you immediately stop making such comments and statements and apologize publically, I will have no choice but to take appropriate legal action including seeking monetary compensation to protect my image.

I hope this is considered as I fair warning and you stop defaming my character before I am forced to take legal action against you.

chris jackson

Williams amusements

ukVac's Formal Response:

Hi Chris

I’m sorry you feel this way and indeed feel you have to resort to contacting the ukVac community. 

As you may or may not be aware ukVac is a community *DRIVEN* website and forum and so the views expressed are purely those of the individual and not as us as hosts. I will post your email and this correspondence as a thread to highlight your stance but I fail to see how I can help any further – people will have their opinions and their attitude whether truthful or unfounded is not for me to comment on. 

Since ukVac came under my control I have maintained a strong stance of anti-moderation for over 20 years and it is why the community thrives and prospers on being open and unabridged and ultimately truthful there-on in my opinion. If you feel you need to take further action I can only suggest you take it up with the individuals concerned: this is a small scene in the grand scheme of hobbies and we’d like to support whomsoever to prosper in these times and through solid working together to resolve any disparity you may be feeling and indeed bring a closer harmony and enhancing hobby for everyone.

If you wish to discuss particulars and criticisms on a one-to-one basis my username is “Ravage” and I’ll gladly disclose my phone number to you.

Kindest regards,

Dom Escott

ukVac site owner

Edited by Ravage - 19 Mar 2017 at 5:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic