ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Midway WWF Wrestlemania

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antray84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Midway WWF Wrestlemania
    Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 12:24am
Just taken possession of an electrocoin MK2 Cab from SLAVE1. Wired up quite nicely for Mortal Kombat 2. I want to keep it as a MK2 for the time being but I have an NBA Jam PCB I might pop in from time to time as well. 

However I REALLY would like a WWF Wrestlemania Midway board. I never see these anywhere. Plenty of wrestlefests and superstars but no Wrestlemanias. Does anyone know of one ? Did they release in the UK. Marquee be great too.

Huge 90s WWF fan.

Thanks

Anthony 
Big Apple 3am
jonhughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 6:36am
Hi Anthony,

Congratulations on the MK2 cabinet. Wrestle mania PCBs are mostly available in the US or were imported over. There used to be a few on EBay.com from time to time but not so now. The hardware is a Midway wolf unit allowing it to be converted relatively simply with a security and ROM chip swap making it a target for UMK3 conversions. They’re not going to be cheap. Demand is high for wolf unit hardware factor in postage and import duty and it will become more expensive than if you were a US buyer where the price is already high.

I think your main hope is to keep watching EBay.com or obtain a UMK3 PCB. I’ve got the Wrestlemania security chip that can convert one back. I think the ROMs may have been hacked too to bypass the security. Either wayI think a conversion will be your simplest option.

Good luck, I can supply the chip if you find a working wolf unit PCB.

stegrey View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 10:20am
I used to have a wrestlemania cab that was a electrocoin cab regret selling great game .. The boards dont come up that often but when you search some times its listed as:
wwf the arcade game
wrestlemania the arcade game
and some listings call it WF or Wwe
i always seen them more on ebay.de

Edited by stegrey - 18 Nov 2018 at 10:22am
(Current cabs) sega rally twin,OR upright,Or2,Scud race upright,Ridge racer Dlx,Daytona Twin Dlx, New astro city,sega Naomi universal
Pins: TAF WCS94

antray84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antray84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:22am
Cheers guys, thanks for the info on the UMK3. I am so new to this (always used mame) that it is amazing how much you can achieve when you have knowledge. I have seen some UMK3 boards so will have a look for one of those and go from there.

Thanks again

ant
Big Apple 3am
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 6:56am
They come up on knov now and then, usually pricey and sell fast. It might be worth putting a wanted request on there.
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:46am
I have an original dedicated Midway cab with full art and 2 working boardsets. I would only be willing to sell it as a lot though in the interests of keeping the dedicated cab going with the spare boardset.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic