ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MVS STV PCBs spare/repairs lot £250 + misc items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

MVS STV PCBs spare/repairs lot £250 + misc items

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MVS STV PCBs spare/repairs lot £250 + misc items
    Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:24pm
Prices do not include postage pp gift or +4% please

neogeo mvs -

aso 2 (alpha mission 2) - £65
tecmo world soccer 96 - £15
KOF 99 - £25
strikers 1945 plus (bootleg) - £35
aero fighters 2 (with numbers matching kit box - no art or other extras) - £55
windjammers - £120

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

4 slot mvs motherboard - £85

stv carts 

virtual fighter kids - £65
columns 97 - £45
hanagumi taisen columns - £45

[spoiler][/spoiler]

PGM

motherboard, demon front, knights of valour 1, link cable - £235 (no splits)

pcbs

bells and whistles 91 - £110
raiden 2 - £85

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

2 vogatek superguns with speakers, psu and 2 - 6 button MD pads - £85

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

dinosaur king conversion kit (fully populated control panel (reader and OG buttons), bezel, marquee, card hopper, game pcb, security chip pcb (no chips the one that i had was empty) all internal cabling, a bunch of cards (maybe 1/3 of a hopper inc multiple alpha dinosaur sets) £150  

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

near complete set of dinosaur king special 2008 cards (3 missing from main set (1, 4 and 5 iirc standard dinos but includes 2 secret cards) - £150 (something like 70) cards

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

higher quality images of the set can be found in this gallery - https://imgur.com/a/mtadt

images of everything can be found in this album if an item isn't listed for sale please do not enquire about it, it has already been sold or will be listed shortly. i will link items to specific images later on in the week.

spare/repairs lot  

Not the usual thing you see around these parts but it might tickle someones fancy so. I'm clearing out at the minute and I've had these a while and never got round to doing anything with them. I've priced each individual pcb (not game) at £8 as they're worth that to me for parts alone, there are a few that have been stripped (to varying degree) prior to me purchasing them so what you see is what you get.

heres the numbers - 41 individual pcbs, theres a lot of double pcb games so somewhere around 20-25 games (check the images)

41 x 8 = 328 so I'm asking £250 packed and ready to posted (courier is to be arranged by buyer). i will consider splitting this into two lots if two people want it at one time but theres going be no cherry picking unless the two persons know each other and come to me with an agreement as to who gets what with clear instructions on how it is to be split, otherwise in this instance its going to be split one at a time as i come across them. and will not be splitting unless everything is going at once.

if I'm doing it in two lots price is £150 each packed and ready to go that would be for 20.5 individual pcbs  :lol:  ill toss a coin for the split if it comes to it (and will only be sending what are or appear to be complete board sets to the individuals)

i did id the lot of them a long time ago so there should be a thread out there somewhere  ;)  where the bootlegs are identified.

price is NON NEGOTIABLE it works out to £6.09 a pcb :awe: and they are heavily populated boards so its a good deal for repairs or parts and they will be worth more than that to me for a project i have in mind but thats a long way off and don't really want to sac boards for cosmetic reasons/parts.

i tried the konami jamma stuff earlier and it didn't boot, the jailbreak boots to garbage and theres a note saying the cpu needs replaced on it, ill run the other jamma boards through the cab if someone is seriously interested but i don't have the means or inclination to test all the pre-jamma stuff especially for the price. there are a few boards in the first multi pcb image that have 2 or three layers so thats why the numbers don't add up if you count through the images  ;) 

konami games - jail break, track and field (x2), hot chase, main event, final round, pit fighter, tutenkham

taitio - rambo 3

other - western express, crush roller(boot?), pengo(boot?), pocket gal,, and a leyland corp board (ataxx?)

Edited by jugemscloud - 8 hours 33 minutes ago at 4:27pm
jugemscloud View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 11:29pm
been a fair bit of interest thus far, I'm aware the pics aren't the best so ill do individual ones in the morning, and have added my location Embarrassed
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:42am
this is an album with all the individual images of the boards in it, turns out there was 2 track and fields but one had been separated previously.

pocket gal boots to white screen
and the leyland board is booting to garbage with bad v hold
tutankham is legit and boots to very faint garbage

Edited by jugemscloud - 14 Feb 2018 at 10:11am
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:52am
Great prices!
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:10am
cheers alpha, i had a look at what the leyland board could be and it looks like its possibly ataxx, but thats me done with my poirot hat for today LOL
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 12:51pm
regarding spare repairs lot - PRICE INCLUDES packaging costs (my time is a gratuity but given the numbers here its going to take an hour or two to make a decent job of it)

to save me the bother of repeating myself - I'm not going to pack and weigh unless the money is in my hand/account, and as i said i have other plans for them so I'm not spending 2 hours doing this for someone to decide they're going to quibble over a variance in estimated shipping and pull out Ermm my guesstimates as to the final packed weight and dimensions - 

41 pcbs probably in the region of 750g a board = maybe 30 kg the two crates feel as if thats about right when i lift them i would add another 5-7 for packing totalling about 40kg (but to err on the side of caution get quotes of up to 45kg again this might be off so do not take these as absolute numbers)

dimensions  - the crates are something like 35cmx48cmx(height varies one box could be as little as 40 the other needs to be 60-65cm for the taller boards)cm so with bubble wrap I'm imaging it being those dimensions over three boxes or plus 30% if its to go in two boxes. i do have a huge box that i can put two smaller ones in that thing is 50x50x70 but i wouldn't be happy if someone sent me these crammed into that thing alone even if they did a good job with the packing, as i imagine it would be fairly likely to take a bit of a kicking (courier dependant of course Wink) due to how awkward it would be and the irregular stacks would be off adding to the potential for damage to happen -  these dimensions are for vert positioned boards stacked horizontally (as they appear in the crated photos)

i would imagine that you are probably going to be in the region of £50 to get this lot shipped maybe less if you work out how it needs to be split and it can be accommodated (i am happy to do so if given clear instruction) but unfortunately i cannot do a paul daniels and change the gravitational field strength of the earth whilst the items are weighed or changed their physical dimensions when in transit LOL

hope this helps

Edited by jugemscloud - 2 hours 4 minutes ago at 10:56pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:26pm
more efficiently organised boards - 

Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:51pm
cant be bad at less than £8 a board

Nice old Jvc in the background they 838, I had one of those a few years back, finally got the M90 though last yearSmile
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Bods Bods wrote:

cant be bad at less than £8 a board

Nice old Jvc in the background they 838, I had one of those a few years back, finally got the M90 though last yearSmile

cheers, yeah the postage I'm imagining adding about a quid per board so its just about £8 per piece when shipping is included

good eye on the box Wink. I've never been a fan of the m90 for some reason, i think I'm just into the more quirky ones (square grill covers on the 838 and the darthvader ship tweeter covers being nice things on this) it is also one of the last true analogue boxes as well and has those lovely gauges on it, and the guard rail for the buttons (so many little details that people miss). 

I've always wanted a 550 but i imagine they're more expensive than ever now i do have a really obscure smaller version of it the 338 or something like that number wise ill need to look that out and give it a once over
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:49pm
added a bunch of other stuff as well
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 8:54pm
added some MVS carts, 4 slot motherboard, cheapo supergun lot, raiden 2 pcb and pulled a couple of boards from the spares lot and dropped the price on it by £75
rascaluk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rascaluk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 8:58pm
Is Raiden 2 working okay?
Former 'proper' games journo throughout the 90s. Fell out with games for years but back with a bang.

Want:HyperSports/Parodius/NFL Blitz/Vertical shooters

http://cloud.collectorz.com/rascaluk/games
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 9:14pm
yeah it should be ill pop it in the cab in a little bit and update with photos (last tested about 6 months ago)
rascaluk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rascaluk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 10:02pm
Legend. Ta.
Former 'proper' games journo throughout the 90s. Fell out with games for years but back with a bang.

Want:HyperSports/Parodius/NFL Blitz/Vertical shooters

http://cloud.collectorz.com/rascaluk/games
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 10:53pm
just added the photos, tested all the inputs and no issue with player 1 or 2, sound was good as wel  Wink

also added a PGM lot - motherboard, demon front, KOV 1 and threw the link cable in with it as well
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic