ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Modern Gaming
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My game coming on Switch soon - Steam DEMO here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

My game coming on Switch soon - Steam DEMO here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlightbulb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My game coming on Switch soon - Steam DEMO here
    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 4:51pm

Hey guys

The game my Brother and I have been working on for the past 4 years is almost ready for release. It has been a real labour of love and I'd love for you guys to check it out:

There's a free demo up on Steam now and the game will be coming to Steam and Switch in the next month or so hopefully (it's currently going through the rigorous Nintendo checks)

Let me know what you think!

Thanks

Dave

Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:00pm
How much is the game on the PC in steam?
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Small Cabaret Project Cab, Exterminator set up. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
Steveylou View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:06pm
Congratulations Dave. Fantastic achievement!

I'll grab the Steam demo now. Thumbs Up
dlightbulb View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlightbulb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:22pm
Thanks guys!

Not sure what price point it's going to be yet, but will let you know as soon as I can
joe34 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:28pm
nice 1 hope it goes really well,
the video is good and was nice to see some zx spectrums in there  Wink
AnDyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnDyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by dlightbulb dlightbulb wrote:

Thanks guys!

Not sure what price point it's going to be yet, but will let you know as soon as I can

Free for vaccers I expect!

Good luck with your launch.
UKVaC Slack

‘Put your dummy back and enjoy the forum’ -JB

joe34 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:37pm
be interested to know your development tools and who did what (did the 2 of you do all of the code, gfx, and sound yourselves?)

ps. if it's all top secret no worries of course Smile
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlightbulb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by joe34 joe34 wrote:

be interested to know your development tools and who did what (did the 2 of you do all of the code, gfx, and sound yourselves?)

ps. if it's all top secret no worries of course Smile

I did all the sound, music and VO record/editing. Plus it's based on my original concept and story. My brother has done the artwork, game design and coding etc - mainly using Unity

Edited by dlightbulb - 19 Feb 2019 at 5:58pm
Flinnster View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:59pm
Congrats Mr. Bulb! Big smileClap

WTD: Outrun DLX cab, Rolling Thunder pcb
Parts WTD: Dino King Door, Coin Box, Coin Chute
Rasputin View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasputin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 7:30pm
Looks great! Well done to everyone involved.
Warrior needs food badly!
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 7:31pm
Nice one Dave
jasonm737 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonm737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 7:46pm
Love to see the independent game developers are still about. I’ll download it tonight. Good luck.
Wanted:Outrun, Rave Racer, Virtua Cop 2, HOTD...and dreaming: G-LOC R360(Don't have the space but if I can afford one then it means I've won the Lotto so I'll just buy a bigger house)
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlightbulb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 8:35pm
Really appreciate all the comments guys. Thank you
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlightbulb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 5:38pm
Well, this is pretty exciting!!!

Pre-order for the game is up on the Nintendo eshop now - 25% off discount for early birds

Scalesy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scalesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 12:38pm
Amazing! so so cool! 

Well done! Clap
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlightbulb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 2:35pm

Thanks mate!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic