FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Nemesis wow :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:18am
It did look well dodgy in the bid history so I think we all assumed it was shilled to f*ck! When you've got valuable boards and need some cash the last thing you want is lots of messing about.

It seems these days we're bringing in cabs in big lots from Japan and the USA, but at the same time lots of our pcb's are heading back to Japan!
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
VectorGlow View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VectorGlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:42am
Shameless plug follows...... Wink

I'm very reluctant to sell mine on Ebay, which is why I'm selling it privately on here for a mere £500:

No takers yet despite it being listed 11 days ago. I'm still very reluctant to put it on Ebay.

Edited by VectorGlow - 13 Feb 2019 at 10:44am
getready View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getready Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:51am
Anything I sell on eBay always seems to have retracted bids and low feedback etc. I worry the buyers will think it's me being dodgy, but it just goes like that on high value items sometimes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic